Jensenfan1978's playlist


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Supernatural Death Note Chapter 133

Lady Laran and Tisha Wyman Warnings: Bad language, violence, and some sex. Spoilers: My favorite show is Supernatural. Anyone who knows me will say I am almost obsessed, unless they happen to be Laran, who knows I am. Laran loves Death Note. We both love to write. Never in our wildest dreams did we ever think we'd be writing an alternate universe/crossover between the two. What started as a several chapter story has turned into a novel. The story had a life of its own. This saga begins towards the end of season 4 andbefore L truly got involved with the Death Note. This is a story of healing, family,friendship, humor, and horror. We do not own either show or its characters, but I'd take Dean in a heartbeat. We make no money from them. Thank you for reading. Comments are highly appreciated.

Dean Faces off with the Family, and Sam Backs Him

They entered the cabin and found everyone sitting in the living area. Even Near was near the fireplace. Dean’s brows went up as he looked around. He forced a smile.

“Hey, we got the stereo. Matt, you got everything you need to hook it up? Did you guys get the pit over here?”

The red head nodded. "Yup, I've got what I need. And the pit is here and heating up to start the cooking," he quipped.

Dean felt tense. “Okay....good. What’s wrong?”

Sam shook his head, not sure why this was happening. "I dunno but dinner needs to get started on."

“Has anything been started? I can still make those beans, Sarah. You said I couldn’t work in the kitchen, but I don’t mind.”

"Not yet..I was about to," she said softly. "I know desserts are started," she grinned.

“What’s going on? “ Dean walked into the kitchen and set the stereo he was carrying on the table. “If I’m not needed, I’m going to take a nice hot bath and read in my office for a while. Is that okay with everyone?”

Sam nodded. "Sounds good; I'll get everyone going here."

Dean’s eyes searched faces without seeming to. He nodded to his brother, “You still gonna join me?” There was a sound of confusion in his voice.

"Of course," he said. "I said I would."

“I know that.” Dean searched faces and locked eyes with Watari. “Watari, what’s going on?”

"We heard you weren't feeling well and wanted to see how you were," he told him softly.

Dean stared again at all the faces in the room. He spoke as soft his brother was earlier. “Mello, what did you tell them?”

"Just that you were still tired and were going to see the doctor," he told him. "I'm worried, ok?"

“I’m tired. I saw the doctor. Pick his brains tonight. With the laws in this country, I wish you well at that. I’m gonna go soak in a hot tub, and read in my sanctuary. Remember, Lis? No one can enter unless I say yes.” Dean turned and walked off.

Sam glared at them. "This was a damned stupid thing to do. Couldn't take a hint and back off, could you? He's tired; he doesn't need a full on inquisition. Go do whatever it is you have to do for the family bbq and hope like hell he calms down."

Bobby muttered under his breath about ‘damned stupid idjits.’ He looked at Watari and shook his head. The older man nodded in agreement.

"I'm not being damned stupid. What you guys did was out of line. He went to the doctor and did everything right. I know you're worried but you know what? You'll smother him to death if you don't back off."

“Sam, you helped set up a calendar and schedule for him. You were just as worried and you smothered too. Besides, Bobby was calling us stupid, and Watari was agreeing,” Lisa commented.

"Sorry but he made me feel it was Dean and I he was referring to. Now, I'm going to shower and then go join my brother. Call us when things are ready," he said, heading to his wing.

Bobby stood up. “Well, Idjits, I’m going to do what Sam suggested. He’s right, you know. Dean don’t like to be smothered. Let’s hope the boy calms down.”

The group nodded, heading to work on the various food items they had said they would.

Dean had gone to his wing and went upstairs to try the massive whirlpool tub in the master bed room. He turned on the jets and slipped into the tub. Leaning his head back, he started to doze off.

Sam finished his own clean up and headed to his brother's wing, knocking on Dean's bedroom first to see if he was there or not. Dean heard the knock and replied, “Yeah?” softly above the slight sound of the water churning in the tub.

"It's me, Dean. Wanted to make sure you hadn't drowned yourself in there," he teased.

“I think I could’ve . I fell asleep. Give me a minute. I’ll be right out.” Dean turned off the whirlpool, regretfully. He opened the drain and toweled dry. Hanging the towel, He picked up his dirty clothes and placed them in the hamper. Walking into his closet, he grabbed a t-shirt, a sweater, and a pair of jeans. He walked into the bedroom and went to the chests of drawers and grabbed some boxers and socks. He got dressed, quietly, noting that Sam was sitting the side of the bed, watching him.

"I'm anxious to crack into a book and relax for a bit. You've gotta be itching to hang in that study," he said with a smile.

Dean’s grin appeared, “Yeah, Sammy, I am. I have a couple of questions to answer for homework tonight, but it won’t take long at all.”

"Sounds great to me," Sam told him. "Let's get in there to relax, and I'll see what I can find to read while you do homework."

“That works,” Dean replied as he slipped into some slippers. “I am looking forward to it. You know, you’re welcome in there any time you want to?”

"I appreciate it but it's your space," he told him.

“Yeah. I know that, Sammy, but if I need to be alone in there, I’ll kick ya out.” Dean smiled and headed towards the bedroom door, Sam right behind. They headed down the hall to the stairs.

They were both eager to try out the new study, Dean more than Sam, though both definitely were looking forward to the privacy and quiet of that beautiful room.

Dean turned into the downstairs hallway, and stopped before the door and stood there, quiet and with eyes closed.

Sam stayed quiet, waiting for his brother to make the next move.

Dean’s eyes opened and he took a deep breath and blew it out quickly. A smile appeared and he opened the door. It was getting dark. Winter was soon coming and it was dusk outside. The sun had already gone down behind the mountains. Dean reached for a light switch and headed towards his desk. He sat down and watched his brother scanning the shelves before reaching for his laptop, opening it.

The younger Winchester soon settled in a seat, getting relaxed with a copy of "Once and Future King." He cracked open the book and began to lose himself in the world of King Arthur and Merlin.

After thirty minutes, Dean closed his laptop and slowly rose from his seat and walked over to the nonfiction section of his library. He scanned the Scottish section and found a history of the clans of the Scotland. He went back to his seat and sat down, slowly opening the book. Fifteen minutes later, Sam looked up and noted the chair was pushed back and Dean’s feet were on the edge of the desk. He remembered Missouri telling Dean to not put his feet on her coffee table and the confusion on his brother’s face because he had not done a thing....yet. He grinned and turned his eyes back to his book.

This was Dean's private area, and Sam simply curled up as he focused himself back on his book. He hadn't read this in a long time and was wanting to simply enjoy the story.

Dean’s slippers were under the desk, his stockinged feet on the edge, and he became engrossed in the history of the clan system of Scotland. Both men read for a couple of hours.. Dean’s head lifted at the sound of cars coming near the house.



No comments:

Post a Comment