Jensenfan1978's playlist


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Supernatural Death Note Chapter 120

Lady Laran and Tisha Wyman Warnings: Bad language, violence, and some sex. Spoilers: My favorite show is Supernatural. Anyone who knows me will say I am almost obsessed, unless they happen to be Laran, who knows I am. Laran loves Death Note. We both love to write. Never in our wildest dreams did we ever think we'd be writing an alternate universe/crossover between the two. What started as a several chapter story has turned into a novel. The story had a life of its own. This saga begins towards the end of season 4 andbefore L truly got involved with the Death Note. This is a story of healing, family,friendship, humor, and horror. We do not own either show or its characters, but I'd take Dean in a heartbeat. We make no money from them. Thank you for reading. Comments are highly appreciated.

Interlude with Mello

Morning, found Dean outside, talking to the drivers of one of the many delivery trucks that were coming that day. No one would know if L and the others had arrived. They would probably have settled in early due to the jet lag.

A familiar looking blond came out, yawning as he unwrapped a bar of chocolate. They'd arrived at the wee hours of the morning and outside of L, he was the first one awake.

“Hey! Mello! Did ya’ll order furniture for your wing? The deliveries are coming today and I ordered a ton of supplies and food for the storage room and the kitchens. I left that part was for all of you to decide. Is your stuff coming today? “

Dean walked towards the blond as the men moved the truck towards the cabin. He dragged the teen into a bear hug. “It’s good to see ya.”

He hugged the other male back. "Yeah, Watari did it after talking to Sarah about the rooms. Some big mystery or something. How're you doing?"

“You want the truth or a real rosy version?” Dean smiled to remove any anger or bitterness from the comment.

Blue eyes looked at the older man for a moment. "Let's walk while you tell me what's going on."

Dean didn’t mince matters, being completely honest. He talked of his heavy work load and school schedules, forgetting to eat, not enough rest, and the schedule the family put him on. He mentioned Sam’s upheaval. He sighed and talked about the weddings and what had happened with Sarah and Lisa. He even talked about his stupidity at the restaurant and its aftereffects. He shook his head as they both walked towards the cabin. He knew he had to get the others up, but a chance to talk without being judged was a relief.

Mello simply listened, munching on his chocolate as they walked around the property. He'd had a feeling Dean had just needed to vent, so he'd stayed quiet and allowed the other to talk about what was going on.

“I have a plan, Mello. I’m hoping against hope that Lisa and Sarah will see I’m not exactly like they think I am. Maybe....just maybe....they’ll back off and quit trying to shove something I don’t want in my life down my throat. I’m going to do some research of my own. I’m going to get help. Don’t laugh, Mello, cause I’m only telling you this. I’m gonna sing at Sarah’s wedding. She don’t know it yet. I’m not great, but with help, I’m not bad either.”

"There may be some teachers in town that can help you with that. Do you have an idea of a song for that?"

“Yeah, I’m hoping there is. The song is one you’ve heard. It’s in one of the Lord of the Rings movies. ‘May it Be’ by Enya.”

"I'm familiar with it. Good song," he said, crunching down to take another bite of his chocolate.

“Yeah. I just hope I don’t go and ruin her plans, but it’s a surprise for that night. I know I can get off key and that’s the problem, but I’m told there’s ways to help with that. I want to be on key for this. You got no idea what it means to me.”

"I'll do some poking around and get a few names for you," he promised.

"Thanks, Mello. We need to get Sam and the others up. There's gonna be trucks coming in all day. This one is groceries...tons of groceries. Watari may want some of it your kitchen cabinets. Right now, all the frozen and perishables are going into the storage. No refrigerators delivered yet. Let's go wake some people.....Oh, and Mello? Thanks."

No comments:

Post a Comment