Jensenfan1978's playlist


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Supernatural Death Note Chapter 119

Lady Laran and Tisha Wyman Warnings: Bad language, violence, and some sex. Spoilers: My favorite show is Supernatural. Anyone who knows me will say I am almost obsessed, unless they happen to be Laran, who knows I am. Laran loves Death Note. We both love to write. Never in our wildest dreams did we ever think we'd be writing an alternate universe/crossover between the two. What started as a several chapter story has turned into a novel. The story had a life of its own. This saga begins towards the end of season 4 andbefore L truly got involved with the Death Note. This is a story of healing, family,friendship, humor, and horror. We do not own either show or its characters, but I'd take Dean in a heartbeat. We make no money from them. Thank you for reading. Comments are highly appreciated.

Interludes

"Anything else you need, Lisa?" Sam asked.

“I think I can get him out of there and into bed. You’ve earned your rest, Sam. Thank you.”

"Not a problem. Tell him I hope he feels better," he said, then hurried out to find Sarah.

Dean had finished the tea, and the water was cooling faster than he liked. He pulled himself to the edge of the tub and reached for a towel. Pulling the lever, he let the water drain. Toweling dry, Dean hung the damp towel on a rack and went softly into the bedroom. He was alone. He felt ashamed of what he had done, so he slipped into the bed, not bothering to dress, and burrowed under the blankets.

Lisa heard the tub draining and slipped into the bedroom. "I know you're awake, love."

She heard a deep sigh and the hunter turned onto his back. She couldn’t see him in the dark, but could imagine what he was thinking. He should have known he couldn't avoid Lisa this way.“I was a real ass today, Lis. I’m sorry.”

"You're forgiven, love. Just..next time tell me you want to be punished and I'll boil up wet noodles to spank you with," she teased. "No more trying to poison yourself."

She heard his voice deepen as he spoke, “I could think of betters ways to punish me, Lis. I bet you could even make me cry out.”

"Oh, I bet I could," she said, kissing him sweetly.

He pulled her on top of him, the blankets between them. “I’m willing to find out.”

She laughed, then began to spend time with her future husband. It was good to see him in such a mood and she hoped it would continue.

Dean did everything but make love to her. She could feel his heart racing as he touched her. His teeth grazed her neck. “Damn, Lis,” he groaned. “Christmas Eve can’t get here soon enough.”

"I know," she aid, her hands not idle at all. "It'll be perfect."

No comments:

Post a Comment