Jensenfan1978's playlist


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, July 5, 2010

Interludes

Well, it's July 5th, and it's evening time. I have an early morning coming. I work 7-4 tomorrow. I will be dividing the new story into chapters and rewriting it as I post. This one is a Supernatural crossover/alternate universe story. I never thought I'd do one of these at all. My daughter loves anime. I'm not a big fan, but there are some I like. I love the characters of Death Note. We decided that there was no reason the Death Note characters have to die. There's no reason parts of season 4 and all of season 5 of Supernatural should have to happen. Why can't the boys face their past and deal with it, no matter how emotional it may be. For those who love John Winchester, I apologize. He's a real nasty guy in this one. I happen to love John, but this suited the story. It's a very long story and will take time to post it all. We are still writing the last parts. I hope you will all enjoy A Supernatural Death Note.

No comments:

Post a Comment