Jensenfan1978's playlist


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Supernatural Death Note Chapter 136

Lady Laran and Tisha Wyman Warnings: Bad language, violence, and some sex. Spoilers: My favorite show is Supernatural. Anyone who knows me will say I am almost obsessed, unless they happen to be Laran, who knows I am. Laran loves Death Note. We both love to write. Never in our wildest dreams did we ever think we'd be writing an alternate universe/crossover between the two. What started as a several chapter story has turned into a novel. The story had a life of its own. This saga begins towards the end of season 4 andbefore L truly got involved with the Death Note. This is a story of healing, family,friendship, humor, and horror. We do not own either show or its characters, but I'd take Dean in a heartbeat. We make no money from them. Thank you for reading. Comments are highly appreciated.


Dinner and Conversation



Dean walked through the patio towards where everyone was sitting.  “The meat is done.  I’m going to get the boys.  Ya’ll want to set up some tables and let’s get this going?”


 The girls, along with Sam and the doctor, started to get things set up.  The chatter didn't stop, simply got a bit noisier as furniture and dishware were set up.


Dean took the hallway to L’s wing and He stood in the doorway of the media room and watched, the three boys L and Watari had raised.  With them were Ben and Andy.  He kept quiet watching the interactions.


All of them were bantering over the game, having drawn Ben and Andy into it.  Andy was still rather shy and contributed his thoughts on occasion but looked to be having fun. Oddly enough, the one he seemed to talk to the most was the quiet white haired boy that rarely spoke.



Dean smiled as he watched the two.  He heard Mello yell and looked at him.  Ben had just beaten him on the game.  His eyes widened as he looked at the blond haired teen in surprise, thinking ‘How the hell did that happen?’


Matt hid his grin, having helped the boy a bit without Mello noticing it.  Ben knew it too and kept quiet, snickering as Mello kept staring at the television.


“Hey, guys!  Food’s on!”


Matt, Mello, and Ben nearly trampled each other in the rush for the door, laughing as they playfully shoved and teased their way out.  Near followed with Andy at his side, moving at a more sedate pace.  It was better to stay back and not get stepped on.


Dean set his pace with theirs. “How do you like the place, Near?  Andy, what do you think of it?”


"The place is unusual and seems to meet the needs of everyone in a comfortable manner," the small genius answered.  Andy just peeked at him with a small smile.  "It's big."



“Yeah, it is big, Andy.  I like that.  There’s plenty of room that way.  Near, did you honestly think it would be normal with Sam and me owning it?  It sure looks different than it did when we went after those creatures and Ruby,”  the hunter commented, thoughts of Cas in his mind.

 Near nodded.  "It does look a great deal different from when the group first stayed here."


“It is, Near.”  Dean couldn’t shake the thought of the angel from his mind.  He felt bad that he had not tried to contact him.  Cas was still being hunted, he assumed.  He closed his eyes for a second and sent out a thought, figuring it wouldn’t be heard.


 Dean could feel a warm tendril of comfort wash through him, telling him that the angel had heard.  Given how crowded things were, Castiel would not be able to appear at the moment but found a way to let him know that he was well.

Dean smiled and helped Andy down the stairs.  They were soon back in the main room of the cabin and Dean led them to the patio.  “You guys let me know if it’s not warm enough.  Okay?”
The group agreed as they finished getting things set up.  The tables had everything needed and the food looked and smelled wonderful.

Soon everyone had a seat and was enjoying the food.  The guests  felt welcomed and were enjoying themselves immensely. 

Dean found himself seated next to Erica on one side and Watari on the other.  The older man was deep in conversation with Elsbeth, so the hunter turned to the woman next to him.  “Are you a native Texan?”

"I am," she said with a smile.  "Houston originally.  I work with Texas Parks and Wildlife and am working on a small park not far from here."

“Really?  What kind of park?  This is desert.  People don’t actually camp out here , do they?”

 "Actually they do," she said.  "There's some great rock formations that are popular for climbing.  Add to that, people love to hike the trails and experience the desert in its beauty.  It's a state park, campers and the like.  I watch over the wildlife and make sure nothing bad happens to the environment here."

“Wow.  Let me ask you something.  Can you recommend good museums for this area?”

 She thought for a moment.  "There's some Native American ones not far from here.  There's also one for history of the Wild West."

“Wild West?  Where?”, he asked, not able to stop the excitement in his voice.

 The park ranger laughed.  "I'll write up the directions on how to get to all of them before we go,"she promised.

“That would be so awesome.  Thank you.”

"You're most welcome," she said with a smile.  "If you get a chance, drag the family to the parks out here.  I'd be happy to guide you around on a day off and show you why this area is one of my favorite parts of Texas."

“That would be great.  Thanks.  We tried real hard to keep this place as close to natural as we could.  I know the mobile homes don’t fit that idea but  they’re a necessity.  I like how quiet it is. The idea that I can get something to drink and a snack, and  hit that mountain trail is special.  It’s the first home I’ve had since I lost my mom.”

"You picked a great area for it," she agreed.

“Yeah, I never realized how beautiful a desert is.  I like it.”

 "I'm glad you appreciate it," she told him after swallowing a bite of food.

“I’ve been all over this country with my job and I’ve never experienced anything like this place.  It’s fast becoming home.  How did you and Nancy meet?”

"Through her work actually.  I came in because I'd slipped and sprained my ankle and didn't want to go to the emergency room.  I was being stubborn and tried to walk on it.  She literally had to drag me through the office to the exam room," she giggled.

“I bet she didn’t have to drag you too hard,” Dean responded with a wink.

The young woman burst out laughing at that. "No, she didn't. The funny part about it was the doctor gave me something for pain, and I was looped out of my gourd, hitting on her."

“And she was sober?  That doesn’t usually happen to me.  What did she do?”

"Took me home, made sure I had food that was easy to fix, and then left.  However, she did leave her phone number with a note to call her once I wasn't loopy on pain meds," she said with a grin.

“Now that works.  I like stories like that.  They’re real.”
 She nodded, grin getting wider.  "I do too."

Soon the meal was over and the teens started going through Dean’s cds.  Dean knew there might be dancing, so he went into the kitchen and opened the door to the large dishwasher that had been installed.  “If you guys are all wanting to dance, we need to get the dishes in the washer!”  he yelled.

Near padded in with a stack, shaking his head.  "Why would they wish to dance?  There are no partners."

Dean looked over Near’s shoulder at the large group of men and the five women, but he didn’t believe that Elsbeth was going to dance.  His brows raised, giving him a silly look.  “Well, they can pretend there’s partners, Near.  I don’t think teenagers touch each other when they dance anyway, do they?”

"Near does not know," he said flatly.  It wasn't the brightest question to ask of him due to Near's limited social interaction.

“Damn, Near.  I’m sorry.  I think that was more of a rhetorical question.  I didn’t expect an answer to it.  Hell, I can do a few dances I learned when I was dating, but not this kind of stuff.”

 Near rinsed the plates as they were brought in.  "It seems a foolish exercise."

“Well, if you’re slow dancing and you got a pretty girl in your arms, holding her close to you.  She’s got her head on your shoulder.  It can be real nice.”

The white haired young man stared at him for a moment, definitely not following what Dean was saying.

Dean returned the stare, his pale skin turning red.  “Anyway, let’s get these done.  Is that everything?”

 "Yes, it is," he responded, finishing up the last plate.

“Great!  I’m surprised they didn’t tell me to sit down and let them do it,” the hunter said in a pleased tone.  “Let’s go see if they are planning to dance or not.”

 The small detective in training followed Dean back outside, watching everyone with large gray eyes that seemed to see everything.

Dean stepped back out onto the patio.  Sam was now helping to select the music.  Dean walked over, picked a cd out of the stack, and put it in the player.  A soft melody started playing, as he turned, searching for his fiancee.  He found the five women sitting with Andy and talking.  Walking across the patio, he had no idea the women were watching, discussing both him and his brother.”

Dean would not have been grateful if he knew what was being discussed.  Something Lisa had said spurred on the stories of both Sarah and herself seeing each other’s intended in the nude.  Andy was sent over to Near and the two were heading to Near’s room.  Dean walked up behind Lisa.  He gently laid a hand on her shoulder.  “Will you dance with me?”

   Lisa smiled up at him.  "I'd love to," she said, taking his hand with hers as she rose to face him.

Dean pulled her in close to him.  He placed  an arm around her and held back.  The other was holding a hand close to his chest.  His head leaned close to hers, his eyes closed.  “I love you,” he whispered into her ear.  

 "I love you too," she whispered back, cuddling into his arms as they danced.

When the music stopped,  Lisa felt him  stop, but he did not let go of her.  “I’m so glad you and Ben are mine, Lis.  I don’t think I could make it without you.”

  "I know we wouldn't be able to without you," she told him, reaching up to give him a soft kiss to show that she loved him.

Dean released her hand, and looked at her, his eyes drawn to her lips.  He ran his tongue over his own lips, than reached for her hair with his free hand, pulling her towards him, his mouth opening as  it touched hers.  A pin drop could have been heard in the room.
The kiss went on for a moment before Mello and Matt decided to be silly and start cat calling at the two, making the rest of the room's occupants laugh at their silly behavior.

Dean slowly pulled away.  He stared into Lisa’s eyes.   “I. Damn, Lis.  I didn’t intend for that to happen, but I don’t regret it.”  He stepped back, giving her freedom to move.

 "I don't mind being kissed. The peanut gallery leaves something to be desired though," she joked.

“What else don’t you mind?”  He spoke low, his voice covered by the laughter and noise around them.  “I want to kiss your whole body, Lis.”  She could hear the huskiness in his voice.

 "Later after our company leaves and the kids are asleep," the woman promised.

“Okay.  Dean brushed his lips over hers and softly chewed her bottom one, and let her go, backing away.



 She smiled at him, shooing him to go talk with his friends.  Lisa knew he enjoyed hanging out with Ryuuzaki's group, though she found them to be quite strange to be honest.







No comments:

Post a Comment