Jensenfan1978's playlist


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Supernatural Death Note Chapter 139

Lady Laran and Tisha Wyman Warnings: Bad language, violence, and some sex. Spoilers: My favorite show is Supernatural. Anyone who knows me will say I am almost obsessed, unless they happen to be Laran, who knows I am. Laran loves Death Note. We both love to write. Never in our wildest dreams did we ever think we'd be writing an alternate universe/crossover between the two. What started as a several chapter story has turned into a novel. The story had a life of its own. This saga begins towards the end of season 4 andbefore L truly got involved with the Death Note. This is a story of healing, family,friendship, humor, and horror. We do not own either show or its characters, but I'd take Dean in a heartbeat. We make no money from themThank you for reading. Comments are highly appreciated.


Sam Tells a Dean Story.



“I hope he’ll come to mean more to you then he does now.  I know he can be an ass, but he means well, hon.  He’s so afraid of  saying the wrong thing.  He can’t help it.”  Sam chuckled some. “ He’s gotten into more trouble because of his inability to think before he speaks.  Oh man!  I could tell you stories.”

 "Why don't you then?"

“Tell you stories?”  Sam laughed.  “Okay.”

She grinned at that.

“One of the best ones...I was in high school...I was 15 and he was 19.  Dad was off on a hunting trip and told Dean to stay home with me.  Dean was not happy.  I had this teacher.  Sarah, she was around 45 or older and really chased after the boys.  She was making me really uncomfortable.  I actually skipped class a couple of times.  Dean found out I had skipped and  he hit the ceiling over it.  I told him  about her.”

She cuddled onto the couch, patting for Sam to join her as she did so, enthralled with the tale.

“He went to the school to talk to her.  Dean has always been a magnet for the wrong kind of woman, Sarah.  They are drawn to him.  Nowadays it doesn’t bother him, but Dean was still particular about who he was with back then.  Some bad things had already happened to him and you know that. Those men were back when he was around 15 or 16.  He avoided being alone with a group of men back then.  This teacher, oh man.  She hit on him hard.  Dean got mad at her when she threatened me.  He told her that he was unattainable.  I didn’t think he knew the damn word.”

Sarah listened to the story.  "So what happened next?"

“I got an ‘F’ on a major paper.  She said I did it wrong.  Dean saw red when I brought the paper home.  He went to the school.  He didn’t come home that night, Sarah.  I thought. Well, I just thought.”

 She nodded.  "And then what?"


“When I woke up, he was in the kitchen fixing cereal and milk for breakfast.  He looked exhausted, hon.  I thought the worst.  My paper was on the table.  There was an explanation  on how she had misread it and the ‘F’ was scratched out and there was a big, red ‘A’ on it.  I jumped him about sleeping  with her to get my grade and giving her more power over all of us.  He just stared at me and walked out.”


"Oh Sam," she whispered.


“It gets better, Sarah.  I got to school and when I got to her class, she looked horrible, worse then Dean did. That made me feel sick....Dean and her.  She made no passes at any one...just taught the class.  She asked me to stay after class.  Everyone stared at me.  I knew what they were thinking.  She waited until the last student left and walked to my desk.  She sat on the desk in front of me and turned sideways.  She apologized.  I must’ve really looked confused.  I know I was.  She said I could go.  I got to the door and I couldn’t help it, Sarah.  I asked her what she and Dean did last night.”


She said nothing, just waiting for him to continue.


Sam was silent for a moment.  “She, uh....she said. that....that Dean....well... he took her...Dean took her hunting.”


 "He what?"


Sam laughed, "Yeah. The area was having trouble with an incubus.  Dean heard about it but wasn’t sure how to draw one out.  He’d called Bobby who told him they went after women.  He figured since she was so crazy about sex she might attract one.  He  got rid of a demon that night and she’ll never forget it.   I doubt she chases after her students any more. I got the story out of Dean when I got home and apologized.”



 "I'd say he handled it the right way," she told him.  "NO child needs to be preyed upon like that and for her to feel the attentions of a predator, I think it helped put that into perspective.  Maybe more rapists and the like should be handled that way."


“Yeah, he did, Sarah, but what would he have done after telling her was unattainable if that demon hadn’t existed?   He sometimes says things he shouldn’t say.  It’s just Dean.  He was trying to pull her off me.  Thing is he’d been through too much already between those guys at the pool hall and Dad without her being added to it.  It could have gone badly for him.  It didn’t, but it could have.  That’s what I mean.  Dean will say what he thinks.  He wasn’t bad about before the other, but he got that way.  I think it’s bravado.  I just wanted you to understand him a little better. Let’s go to bed.  If you’re making ornaments and stuff tomorrow, you need rest.  Dean won’t be here to cut stuff until evening.”  Sam reached down and took her hand and pulled her to her feet, drawing her towards the bedroom.


    She went with him, yawning deeply as the tiredness hit her.

No comments:

Post a Comment