Jensenfan1978's playlist


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Supernatural Death Note Chapter 142

Lady Laran and Tisha Wyman Warnings: Bad language, violence, and some sex. Spoilers: My favorite show is Supernatural. Anyone who knows me will say I am almost obsessed, unless they happen to be Laran, who knows I am. Laran loves Death Note. We both love to write. Never in our wildest dreams did we ever think we'd be writing an alternate universe/crossover between the two. What started as a several chapter story has turned into a novel. The story had a life of its own. This saga begins towards the end of season 4 andbefore L truly got involved with the Death Note. This is a story of healing, family,friendship, humor, and horror. We do not own either show or its characters, but I'd take Dean in a heartbeat. We make no money from themThank you for reading. Comments are highly appreciated.


A Night at Dean and Lisa's



“I’m coming with you, hon.”

Dean smiled at everyone.  “Thank you for the great meal and the interesting conversation.  I’m sorry to eat and run.  Good night, everyone.”

Everyone waved at him.  "Sweet dreams," came to him in a chorus of voices.

When Dean, Lisa, and Ben had gone into their wing, Bobby snorted.  Everyone turned to look at him.  “What the hell just happened?  Who ate dinner with us?  Sam would have tutored Dean for a month to get him to have that kind of a discussion. Sam when did he begin to study economics?  He taking that in school?”

 "He's become well rounded in his education," Sam grinned.  "It's awesome, isn't it?"

“Damn!  Ellen and Jo ain’t gonna know him.”

Sam looked at Sarah.  “Neither will your Dad, Sarah,” he said with a grin.

 Sarah laughed.  "It's wonderful.  He's really growing, and it's incredible to see.  We're really proud of him."

Sam responded back to her reply to him, “We are, huh?”  He hugged her.  “He had you thinking up answers today, love.   I never thought  I’d see that.  He didn’t make you angry.  This is a banner day.  Dean Winchester discussed Celtic history, Ireland, Scotland, England, politics with you and the only one who got upset was him and it was righteous indignation.”  He sat back down and helped himself to  more salad.  

Dean walked into his son’s room and asked him what book he was reading.  Lisa’s eyebrows went up.

Ben looked up, heels kicking.  "White Fang!  It's good; it's got lots of stuff in it that's really cool.  Have you read it, Dad?"

“No but I’ve read Call of the Wild when I was a kid.  Sam was sick and Dad was gone.  I got the book and read it to him.”

 "Wanna read this with me?"  He looked hopeful

“Yeah.  How far along are you?”.

 "Not far, I can start over," the boy answered.

“I’d love to, Son. Start over.  We’ll do a chapter a night or until I fall asleep, whichever happens first. That a deal?”  Hazel eyes looked pleadingly into the brown ones in the doorway.

 Ben grinned and moved over, shifting it to the first page.  "Come on!"

Dean sat down next his to son and leaned back and listened.  Lisa knew she should have said no, but Dean seldom asked for anything, and both of them needed this.  They had started out with readings but Dean had gotten caught up in life and never had time any more.  He was learning to make time again.  This was good.  Reading with his son was as important for his health as meditation.

 The little boy looked happy, reading and allowing his dad to turn the pages as they cuddled together.  Occasionally, the older male would correct a mispronunciation and explain the word.  Lisa had returned and had her cell out and was recording the scene and she sent it to Bobby, Sam, Sarah, Watari,and Ryuzaki.  she felt they’d appreciate Dean’s idea of stress relief.

 The group awwed over the video, enjoying the scene.  "That's just too c ute," Sarah cooed.

Sam smiled.  There are two things I need to do.  First off I need to start chronicling this family.  All of it.  I Know I can’t do Ryu and them, but I can us.  I am going to set up a private ablum on the internet for friends and family to view.  I am going to set up video albums on DVD for all of us to have.  Starting tomorrow with this.  Let’s go to bed, hon.  After Dean is through with the doctor, maybe you can talk him into cutting wood for you.”

 "I was planning on making him my wood slave tomorrow," she snickered.  

“I think he’d like that, hon.”

“Wood slave?"  Mello started cracking up.

“You better be careful, Mello.  She’ll put you into hauling it for him.  I think a shop of some kind was put along the side.  An aluminum building on gravel.  Not enough time to set up anything permanent.  They plan on doing it once the weather permits.”

Sarah got an evil grin.  "Come to think of it...."
    
    Mello winced as Watari smiled.  "He and Matt could use some physical exercise.  Let me know when, Sarah, and I'll have them ready for you to put them to work."  Matt eeped, looking up at his caretaker.

Sam laughed and said, “They get kitchen duty tonight.  I believe Near and Dean had it last night.”    He took Sarah’a hand.  “Good night, everyone.”

Dean tucked Ben in and kissed his forehead.  “Night, son.”  He walked towards the door, turning off the light, and gently closing it.  Walking down the haul, he opened the door to the master bedroom.   The huge bed had the comforter pulled back, but he did not see Lisa.  “Lis?”  He walked to the bathroom, but she was not in there.  He frowned, wondering what she was up to.  He relieved himself, washed his hands, and brushed his teeth.  Turning off the bathroom light, he went to the large bed, kicked off his slippers and slipped in between the flannel sheets.


 She came into the bedroom, dressed in  beautiful blue satin knee length lingerie.  "Hi love."


She could see his eyes in the dimmed light.  They had widened and turned a brilliant green. She could see comforter rise a little  He was interested.  She smiled.  His voice deepened a little, “Hi, Lis?”


Lisa sauntered to his side.  "Thought I'd take you up on that wonderful offer you made," she smiled seductively


Dean’s eyes darkened and he reached towards her putting an arm around her hips and tugging towards him, a slow seductive smile crossing his face.  


    The woman went willingly, leaning in to kiss him deeply.  She lay on top of him, the kiss deepening as the man beneath opened his mouth and let her enter, his tongue tangling with hers.  A deep groan came from beneath her, and she felt his hands on either side of her waist and her turned over until he was on top of her.  He looked down into her brown eyes.  “I believe I said I wanted to kiss your entire body, Lis?”


    "You did, I believe.  I guess we have all night to play since the weather went all icky on us," she said.


“Well, the plows will be out, so Doc will be here, but I am not getting up at the crack of dawn.”  He began to slowly kiss, nip, and, lick every inch of her, slowly removing her clothing as he moved down her.  He went slowly, taking his time, waiting until she would beg him to stop on an area before moving on.  Several hours later, he’d finished her feet, and moved up between her  thighs, which had remained untouched.


 She gave him a dazed smile, tugging him up.


“Did we soundproof these walls?”


 "I hope so," she giggled, then set out to test if the walls were all night long.


“Before you start testing, hon, I missed a spot," and Dean pushed her back down.  


  Lisa grinned.  "Oh really?  silly me."



Several hours later found Lisa cocooned within Dean’s arms and legs as he had himself wrapped around her, holding her in his sleep.


 It was a great relaxing sleep that both of them needed, recharging batteries that had been on empty for a long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment