Jensenfan1978's playlist


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Supernatural Death Note Chapter 112

Lady Laran and Tisha Wyman Warnings: Bad language, violence, and some sex. Spoilers: My favorite show is Supernatural. Anyone who knows me will say I am almost obsessed, unless they happen to be Laran, who knows I am. Laran loves Death Note. We both love to write. Never in our wildest dreams did we ever think we'd be writing an alternate universe/crossover between the two. What started as a several chapter story has turned into a novel. The story had a life of its own. This saga begins towards the end of season 4 andbefore L truly got involved with the Death Note. This is a story of healing, family,friendship, humor, and horror. We do not own either show or its characters, but I'd take Dean in a heartbeat. We make no money from them. Thank you for reading. Comments are highly appreciated.

The Pudding Caper

Lisa agreed and would be waiting for Sam outside the hotel.

Dean told Lisa he’d keep Ben for her. Lisa thought it odd that Dean would keep Ben when he was so tired.

The trip back to the hotel was short, Sam giving Dean the presents to hide before Lisa could see where they'd been.

Dean put everything in the backpack he always kept near. He got out of the Impala at the Holiday Inn and saw Lisa and Ben out front. He gave Ben a hug and leaned over and kissed the woman he loved, whispering, “Thank you.” into her ear.

"You're welcome. Make sure to order a snack for you two," she told him.

“Yes, ma’am,” Dean replied, staring at Ben who asked if he could have pudding.

"No, Ben, no sugar. It's not dinnertime so I don't want you spoiling it," she answered him.

Dean walked over to the car and opened the door for Lisa. He walked around and handed Sam some cash. “I’ll text you. Send what I ask for. Let me have your room key. Let me know when you are going to be home. Maybe we can have Bobby and Sarah meet us for dinner? Keep them out of the bathrooms.” He spoke softly so as not to be heard by the woman sitting next to his brother.

"Go ahead and ask them. Knowing Sarah, she's probably with Bobby at the lumber yard," he said with a laugh.

“I will. How about that Italian restaurant over on Travis? We could meet at 6 and have a nice meal before the evening crowds hit.”

Sam nodded. "We'll meet you there. Give them a call so Bobby knows to watch the time with her."

“I will.” Dean pulled out his cell, dialing Bobby’s number as Sam pulled the Impala out into traffic. The father and son entered the hotel together. Dean talked to Bobby and headed over to the gift shop. He bought to large bouquets of roses for the women as an apology for later. He also purchased a calculator. The two headed to the suite.

Ben looked up at his dad. "So we're really gonna do this?"

“Yeah. Why? You scared?”

"No but you're the one who's gonna keep me from being grounded until college," he pointed out.

“You think she’ll marry me after this?” Dean set the flowers down and headed to his room to change. He didn’t think his suit would look good covered with different flavors of pudding.

"Yeah because she'll want to take the rest of her life to get even for this," he said sagely. He knew his mom. She didn't get angry, she got even.

“You do understand that pranks run in the Winchester family? You are half Winchester, son. You are either in or you are out when a prank is carried out.”

Ben grinned at him, showing a mix of Dean and Sam in that grin. "Oh I know. I also know that since you're the adult, you're gonna get the most of it. It'll still be fun."

Dean grinned as he put on a pair of old jeans and a ragged t-shirt. “You bring anything like I’m wearing? That’s a lot of pudding to mix.” Dean walked into the bathroom he and Lisa shared and measured the tub. He went down the hall to Sam and Sarah’s room and measured theirs. Coming back to his bedroom, he sat down with the calculator. It took a while to figure how many cups of pudding were made by a box. He finally texted his brother and gave him a large order of pudding and milk. He also asked for a large roll of plastic floor covering like they had at the trailer for the model room.

The father and son went into the living room and turned on the tv and sat down to watch some show that Ben liked. Dean dozed off in the recliner, his son munching on popcorn and drinking a coke. Dean forgot to eat.

Ben nudged his dad,finding fruit and a bottle of water in the cooler. "Better eat this or Mom'll get worried."

Dean yawned, looked at his son and the food. He sighed, reached out and took it from him. He smiled and gave Ben his thanks. The hunter ate the fruit and drank some water, and dozed again. Ten minutes later, there was a knock at the door.

He opened it to find a delivery from Sam - a bunch of milk and pudding mix. "Um, Dad..this is gonna take forever!"

“No it won’t. I packed two mixers. The pudding will set in the tubs. We just got to mix it. Only takes a couple minutes per box. I found two large bowls in the kitchenette. We can mix more than one box at a time. I figure about an hour. Than we get ready and go meet everyone and eat. The important thing is to make sure they don’t have on something nice when they go into the pudding. I would never be able to explain that to a dry cleaner. The grapes are bad enough.”

He giggled at that. "Ok, Dad, let's get mixing! I wish we had a video camera."

“You get your Uncle Sam’s phone from him. We can do that. He has one on it. He’ll be busy throwing Sarah in.”

"Maybe get Grampa Bobby to record what Uncle Sammy's gonna do to Aunt Sarah?"

“Hell, no, Ben. Your Grandpa Bobby is a smart man. We don’t want him to know this is being done. We are meeting him at a bar after we take the ladies home. He will figure we’re after him too.”

He grinned, setting things up. "You think he won't want to be a part of this?"

“Yeah, I know he would, but he’ll play both sides. It’s going to be a war zone when we get home, Ben. Just watch your steps.”

"I'll hide in the garage with homework until Matt and Mello get here, then camp out with them," he said wisely.

“You do realize that Grandpa Bobby will be at the garage? Hell, you’re safe in that one. He’ll be after Sam and me.”

The boy giggled, then grinned. "I think we're ready to go, dad."

Both tubs were filled two-thirds full, with the plastic paint tarps covering the bathroom floors. He set roses by the beds in both bedrooms, doubting they would work; but he made the attempt.

They both changed into nice clothes. Dean explained this was a nice restaurant.

Ben frowned. "So you're gonna do the prank after dinner?"

“Yeah. You honestly think your mama is gonna want to go out to a fancy Italian restaurant with me after washing pudding out of her hair?”

He laughed."Most likely no."

“Most likely? You’ve been hanging around your Uncle Sammy way too much. It’s not most likely no, Ben. It’s hell no. Let’s go.” Dean picked up the phone and told the lobby he needed a cab to the restaurant.

Ben grinned, bouncing a bit as he walked beside his dad.

They arrived at the restaurant before everyone. Dean asked for candlelit table that would seat six. He ordered a nice bottle of wine, ginger ale for himself, and asked Ben what he would love.

He chose ginger ale too, wanting to be a bit like the grownups.

Dean, understanding this, told his son, “If you don’t like the ginger ale, just tell me. We’ll get you something else. No shame in that. Okay?”

"Okay, Dad, thanks."

Soon the others showed up at the entrance. The maitre’d showed them to the table and handed everyone a menu.

The group conversed as the menus were perused, Ben putting his down first and telling his dad what he wanted. Dean leaned down and listened to his son and nodded. The waiter arrived and took everyone’s order.

The salads arrived.The waiter had two grinders...one for fresh Parmesan and one for black peppercorns.

Parmesan was chosen by most of them, knowing it would enhance the flavor of the salads. Dean also added the pepper.

The first part of the meal passed happily, everyone discussing what they could of their day. It seemed that a lot of things had gotten done just in the few hours of the family being in town.

Dean paid for the meal and told Bobby about a good bar down the street from the hotel. He told him that he and Sam would meet him there for a beer after getting everyone settled.

Once back at the hotel, the older Winchester followed Lisa into their bedroom. They could hear screams down the hall. He froze, thinking Sam had been fast.

Lisa paused, tilting her head. "I think someone has a horror movie on too loud," she murmured.

Listening to the cursing coming down the hall, Dean murmured, “Sounds like it.” He unzipped Lisa’s dress for her and allowed it to drop to the floor as she stepped out of her shoes. Dean picked her and headed to the bathroom with her.

She gave a soft giggle, wrapping arms around him. "Romantic mood tonight, love?"

“Damn, Lisa, I’d like it to be, but....” He walked into the bathroom and she reached and turned on the lights and saw the tub.

You better not, Dean Winchester, or you're gonna pay for this!"

“I got no choice now, Lis. That was Sarah you heard.” Dean moved to toss her.

She clung to him tightly. "You do this, you're sleeping on the couch for ten years!"

Dean laughed, “I hope not, Lis. You’ll get awful lonely waiting for me ten years.” He walked to the tub and tried to throw her in.

The woman refused to let go. "Don't think I won't. That's what vibrators are for, remember?"

“True, Lis, but they can’t caress and kiss your whole body. Let go of the damn rail, Lis! Take it like a man!”

"Not happening, I'm not a male, thank God! If I'm going in, you're going in with me!"

“Like hell I am!. You’re only in your bra and panties! I’m dressed, and they’re waiting on me. You’ll be all cleaned up by the time I get back.” Dean was laughing but she could see the frustration on his face as he tried to pull her loose from the shower rail.

She clung onto it like a cat trying to stay above water. "Not happening!"

Dean pushed hard while Lisa held on. The tarp beneath his feet moved out from under him and the hunter slipped, falling head first into the pudding. He left his future bride hanging on the shower rail. He struck his head on the tub, dazing himself.

About this time, Ben and Sam entered, followed by a clean and angry Sarah clad in a bathrobe. They saw Dean and there was silence for a moment.

Sam pulled him out of the pudding, trying not to laugh. "How many fingers am I holding up?" He held up three.

Hazel eyes stared glassy eyed at the tall man holding up fingers. “Six if you count the thumbs.” Lisa dropped to the floor and turned to look at the mess in the bath tub and the huge knot forming over the left eye of the man standing by the tub.

"All right, Lisa, let's get him cleaned up. Ben, go get a bucket of ice," he ordered, carefully bringing his brother to the sink to clean up the pudding.

Sarah ran the shower to wash the pudding out of the tub. As Sam cleaned his brother, he heard a sigh. “I’m gonna miss that female stripper dressed as a cop who’s gonna arrest Bobby at the bar.”

"No you won't," he snickered. "I bribed the bartender to video it for us in case we got stuck here."

“Bless you, Sammy.”

Twenty minutes later there was a banging at the door. Dean was in his chair with ice on the knot. Sam and Sarah were on opposite sides of the couch. Ben was in bed asleep. Lisa went to get the door. Bobby stormed in and headed straight for the older Winchester. “Was it your assinine idea, Dean? Sam?”

Sam's face was innocent. "What was? And not so loud, Bobby, Dean had an accident."

“The damn male cop who tried to arrest me and than stripped. I had a hell of time getting out of that bar. I’ll get you back.”

Dean grew paler, sitting up in his seat, the ice bag falling. “What?” his voice almost squeaked.

The younger brother put the ice pack back on his head.

The hunter pushed the ice pack away. “None of this was supposed to go down this way. Damn it, Bobby. It was supposed to be a woman.”

Dean got up, swaying, and headed to the bed room where he grabbed the roses. He walked back into the living room. “Here. Lis tossed me in. You need these more than her.”

Lisa bit back the laugh, shoulders shaking when Bobby looked at Dean. "So your prank back fired huh?"

Dean stood there, swaying, as he stared the older man down. “Which one, Bobby?”

"I'd say the one with your girl there," he laughed. "Let's get your ass back into that chair before you fall over."

“You mean the male cop was okay? It wasn’t a backfire?”

"It was a backfire but worth a laugh now," he said, guiding him back to the chair.

“So.....neither one of you is going to hit me?”

"No, dear, but I will get even," she chimed sweetly at him.

“I’m sorry, Lis, but I was talkin’ to the two Bobbys.”

"Do we need to take you to the emergency room?"

“I’m not at home. No doctors. No hospitals. Lis, Sarah, Bobby....this was for the ice cream.”

"Uh huh," she said, still having a sweet tone. "I know, love, but you're still getting payback. Both of you," she told them, including Sam in the mix.

“Lis, I didn’t even know I licked a glass or cup before I drank. Bobby, you and Sam know me. He didn’t realize I didn’t know. So your ice cream prank, egged on by Sarah was for something I didn’t start.”

"And this mess wasn't extreme? You could've just explained it and that would've been the end of it," Lisa told him. "But you started something now."

“Extreme? Do you have any idea how you left me in that restaurant? I couldn’t get up. People could see and there were kids. You really have no idea what that did? If you say no, that’s one I won’t believe, Lis. Well, go ahead. I’m game.”

She leaned in, whispering. "The licking had the same effect on me, WInchester, so it was pretty much even in my mind."

“Hell, Lis, I wouldn’t use that at all. Sitting that close to you, there’s a hell of lot better ways to turn you on,“ he whispered back.

"I know..but still," she told him.

“Fine, Lis. But I’ve told you what I’ve done in the past in prank wars. Sam’s won his share too.”

"I know..but I have Sarah and Bobby on my side," Lisa grinned.

“That’s fine. I’m going to bed.” Dean started to stagger towards the bedroom.

She got up, helping him to the bedroom as the others went to their rooms to sleep as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment