Jensenfan1978's playlist


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Supernatural Death Note Chapter 114

Lady Laran and Tisha Wyman Warnings: Bad language, violence, and some sex. Spoilers: My favorite show is Supernatural. Anyone who knows me will say I am almost obsessed, unless they happen to be Laran, who knows I am. Laran loves Death Note. We both love to write. Never in our wildest dreams did we ever think we'd be writing an alternate universe/crossover between the two. What started as a several chapter story has turned into a novel. The story had a life of its own. This saga begins towards the end of season 4 andbefore L truly got involved with the Death Note. This is a story of healing, family,friendship, humor, and horror. We do not own either show or its characters, but I'd take Dean in a heartbeat. We make no money from them. Thank you for reading. Comments are highly appreciated.

Talking with Sam and Sarah

Dean pulled into the parking garage and found a spot for the Impala on the second level. He got out and went around and opened Lisa’s door. Shutting the door behind her, he turned her around, kissing her deeply.

“Shall we go see if Sam and Sarah are up?”

"Sounds good," she said with a smile. "I think they might be waiting since you said Sam was involved in the shopping."

“Yeah, they might be. We could put on a pot of coffee or something. I have no idea what they did tonight. They had the night for themselves, you know?”

"Which is good for them. I have to wonder, who wore out who in regards to Bobby and Ben," she said with a soft giggle.

Dean grinned at the thought. “You know...I’m not sure. Bobby’s a hunter. He can still go for long times, but Ben’s a hunter’s son and it’s in the bloodline too. I really don’t know.”

"Bobby wore him out last time but honestly, I think the poor guy was just about as exhausted."

“It’s late but not that late. I’d love to call them and have them come over, but I hoped Ben would stay the night with Bobby. I kind of wanted it to just be us tonight.”

"Let's not bother them tonight. We'll catch up with Sarah and Sam, then head on to bed. We can tell Ben in the morning," Lisa suggested.

“Yeah, Ben and Bobby...maybe at breakfast. I hope Ben is going to be happy about this. I know he’s been so glad that I’m here, but marriage makes it more permanent. He should be all right, shouldn’t he? Lis, once we’re in the room, I have another major question for you while we’re waiting on Sam and Sarah.”

"Okay, love, and he'll be fine. He asked me before if we were ever going to get married."

“He did? What’d you tell him?” They got off the elevator and walked to their suite, and Dean carded the door and opened it for the woman beside him. Lisa entered and headed to their bedroom to change. Dean went to the kitchen and put on a pot of coffee. He found a bottled water for himself. A lot of dietary rules were broken today and the water was needed.

"That if you asked me, I would say yes so that we'd be a full family," she said, changing into a comfortable set of pajamas and robe.

Dean walked into the bedroom, reaching for a his sweat bottoms and a t-shirt. He put his suit back into it’s carrier, placed the shoes into their box, and he sat on the bed and picked up his cell. He looked up at the woman he loved, smiled, and dialed Sam’s cell.

“Hey, unless you two are having a fun time in bed, you want to come over? I got coffee on. If you’re hungry, I can order something.”

"We'll be there in a few moments. We were just watching a movie..well, I was. Sarah's been in sketch mode for a while," he laughed, then yelped when he was poked.

Dean started laughing. “You tell her I’ll start counting bruises on you. See you in a few.” Dean set the cell on the table by the bed, and looked at Lisa.

“Lis?”

"Yes, Dean?"

“I don’t know how you and Ben would feel about this, but after we are married, I want to make Ben mine. I know I don’t have the right to ask. I’ve never been here for him. It’s just, he’s my son.”

"I know what you're saying, love, and I agree. Your name is on the birth certificate, Dean, but I gave him my last name to protect him. It wouldn't take much to get his name changed, but you need to talk to him first before we take any action," she said, brushing her hair.

“I’m on the birth certificate? All this time? I never thought I would be. Thank you, Lis. When I should talk to him about it?”

"Tomorrow afternoon unless he brings it up first. Give him time to adjust to the news. He's well rounded for his age but it's never good to bring too many changes on a child all at once."

“Okay.” Dean’s voice broke and Lisa could hear hhim sniff. No tears were released but his eyes glistened with them. His head jerked up at the knock at the door.

“I got the coffee on. I’m drinking water. Too much wrong food today,” he told her as he went to answer the door.

"That works," she said, tossing him a box of tissues. Dean grabbed the box, stared at her, took a tissue, and tossed it back to her. He left the room and headed towards the door.

Sam and Sarah were waiting outside, both dressed in pajamas and robes.

“Come on in. Coffee’s on the bar. There’s beer in the fridge, just in case somebody wanted some. I’ve had my alcohol limit for the millenium, I think. There’s some chips and dip in there. I didn’t get it out. You didn’t say if you were hungry. I’m still stuffed, man.”

Sarah grinned. "We gorged on Japanese food earlier so we're good for now," she said, walking in and plopping into a chair.

Dean stretched out on the sofa, and watched his future wife walk into the room. He smiled and pointed at Sarah and Sam.

“I don’t know if Sam told you what I had planned for tonight, Sarah, but it’s Lisa’s night, so she’s gonna tell ya’ll what happened. I might put my two cents worth in though. Go ahead and show her, hon.”

Lisa held her hand up and Sarah squealed. "Congrats!"

Dean smiled as he watched them. He looked at Sam and mouthed ‘Thank you.’”

Sam grinned at him and nodded.

Sarah was excited and asked to be told the whole story. Dean licked his bottom lip, took a drink of water.

Lisa shared it with Sarah, who giggled after the story came to a close. "Wow! That's so sweet. Mushy but sweet."

“Yeah, there were a few freaky things for me. That guy parking my baby. The dessert proposed before I got to.”

Sam laughed. "I imagine that was a bit unusual. You did good though."

The older man’s eyes were wide with excitement, but Sam noted the look of contentment.

"Ok, so any decisions on plans?" The younger brother leaned back in his seat.

Dean pulled Lisa into his lap where she leaned against his chest her legs between his as they stretched out on the sofa.

“Yeah. Christmas Eve. Candlelight service. Not sure how to do it where it doesn’t inconvenience anyone. Gonna hire people to do it all, I think, but there will be a few guests. We do still have the trailers after we move out. Can keep them up and use them for guest housing when family comes. That kind of thing. Lis made notes.”

Sarah frowned as she thought on it. "It can be kept simple but elegant so that it doesn't take too much time for planning and execution."

“Yeah, but how. There’s Thanksgiving, decorating for Christmas. Decorating our homes when the stuff comes next week. Than there’s Christmas with all of the food and stuff for it. We’ll have guests.I want to call Ellen and invite her and Jo for Thanksgiving. They can stay in one of the Trailers for the remainder and be here for Christmas and the wedding. Lis has family and friends.”

Which would provide a security headache for Watari, Sam thought to himself.

Sarah shook her head. "I have the decorating for Christmas plotted out. All that's mainly left is furniture for every wing. Painting of the walls are all done."

“Well, the furniture for each wing is being delivered except for Ryu’s wing. I mentioned to Watari that we would moving in next week. He said he would have it taken care of for them. Now, Watari has had Ellen and Jo checked out, I’m pretty sure. The problem will be housing Lis’ and friends. Watari and Ryu have to understand that these are family and friends and we live here. I can house them in town, but I can’t tell them they can’t come out here. They don’t like me as it is. “

Dean looked at Sarah. “I’m trying to not tire you out. What are you thinking?”

"Thinking you need to hire a wedding planner, tell her what you want, and let her rip," she said. "I'm going to have my hands full with Christmas decorations since we're starting from scratch."

"Tell me about it. Bobby said she nearly bought out most of two lumber yards and the hardware store," Sam ducked when she aimed a good natured swat at his head.

“If there’s that much coming, where’s it going? I bought the saw you wanted and a Dremel set. I kind of did the same thing with our attic. There’s heat, air, and electrical. I thought about playing around and doing some stuff on my own for a hobby.....teaching Ben. I’m taking off the next two weeks to get things done and for Thanksgiving. We’ll have an emergency number set up and that’s the only work I’ll be doing besides school work and my diesel class. You have a big Christmas gift coming when the sewing machine arrives. It’s going to be professionally set up in your attic. They built a huge wooden crate to put over it and I will decorate it for a Christmas present. No peeking. Now where do we have a wedding?”

"We've set up a place to keep the wood safe, and Bobby said he'd arrange for a woodshop to be set up not too far from the cabin," Sarah said. I'll be busy out there for a while.”

“You’re still going to need me to do the cutting? If it’s a wedding planner, I’m gonna back out on this. I will let you know what I’d like and than it’s yours.”

Lisa nodded. "That might be a good idea."

Sarah grinned at him. "Just long enough for you to teach me how to use the tools," she said. "Power tools look fun!"

Dean stared, contemplating for a moment. “Lis, if you are going burgundy and silver, I want burgundy vests for the tuxes. I would like one groomsman and Sam as my best man. I heard somewhere that the groom’s family has to do a rehearsal dinner. If that’s true, let me know.”

“Sarah, I thought this was supposed to be a family thing? Can you do all of this alone? If you are, I see no reason why I can’t open the shop and stick with the schedule you guys made for me.”

Sarah tilted her head. "You're pouting cause you wanna play with the big power tools too," she teased.

“I didn’t buy big ones. Did you? I’m not pouting about anything. I can run the business if I’m not needed.”

"Well, I can sketch on the wood if you want to cut. Probably would go by faster that way," she said with a smile.

“Okay, I can do that.” Dean looked at those in his living room. “It’s a conspiracy to keep me out of there for a while, anyway. I’m not stupid, guys. Thanksgiving, then we reopen until two weeks before Christmas.”

There was a round of applause on that, the girls giggling.

“Why do I get the feeling this is exactly what you were planning? Anyway, I want to show the girls the wedding bands for the engagement ring.” Dean smiled at the look on the girls’ faces at the word, ‘bands.’ He left the room.

Sarah moved to sit beside Lisa, waiting for Dean to come back to show them what he'd bought. Both were excited about this.

Dean came out with another purple velvet box, this one larger than the one that had held the engagement ring. He knelt on the floor between the two woman and handed the box to Lisa. He was excited about the two bands of rubies and diamonds that would form the rose petals. The dewdrop was the main diamond in the engagement ring. Its band matched the two wedding bands.

Lisa's eyes were huge. "Dean...oh my god. This is incredible." Her voice was soft, full of awe. Sarah was also speechless as she peeked over Lisa's shoulder.

Dean’s voice was just as soft. “It will look like a rose and the diamonds are dewdrops. The main diamond is a large drop. The others are tiny sprinkles on the rose. The bands go on either side. If you think it’s too much, we can get something different. It’s just I think of you as my rose. It was what I was looking for.” Dean knew she was overwhelmed, but he really wanted and hoped it was because she liked it and was not overpowered by the amount of stones and the size of the set.

"It's perfect," she whispered. She loved flowers, especially roses, and to know that Dean had remembered that made her feel incredibly loved and special. Lisa kissed him lovingly. "Thank you," she told him.

Dean laid his head in her lap in contentment. At this scene, Sam motioned to Sarah and they nodded to Lisa and headed to the door. Sam mentioned an early shopping trip to look for wedding clothes before they headed back home. Lisa nodded, her fingers running through Dean’s hair.

Sarah giggled as they got into the hallway. "That ring was so perfect for her," she told him. "You and Dean did good."

Sam smiled, “Yeah, we did.” He had decided he was going to pull a Dean in his own style. There was a Celtic necklace that needed to grace Sarah’s neck.

She slid her hand in his. "I'm happy for them."

Sam opened the door to their room and let Sarah precede him. He locked the door.

“Sarah, I have something for you.” Sam walked into the bedroom and came back a few minutes later with an emerald green box. He sat down on the couch next to her and handed her the box.

She looked at him, before opening the box to find the beautiful locket. "Oh Sam..."

“I have no problem waiting until after Dean and Lisa, Sarah, but it’s time we were engaged. I love you and I want to be married just as badly as Dean does. I know you are not traditional as far as rings go, so this is my engagement ring to you. You can hang your wedding ring on it when you are working and it will blend beautifully. Will you marry me, Sarah? For real?”

She pounced him, kissing him deeply. "Yes, I love you!"

Sam grabbed her hair and pulled her even closer, kissing her and running his hands over her. His voice sounded almost hoarse as he whispered, “You set the date, I want so much more for us than we have now. Sarah, I want a family. I want kids to play with like I do Ben. Our kids.”

"Well, how soon did you want to get married, love?"

“How would you feel about being Lisa’s matron of honor instead of maid of honor? We could have a small outdoor wedding on Winter Solstice. That’s pretty Celtic. You could have a white fur trimmed full length white and silver dress. Just a thought.”

Her eyes lit up at him. "Oh, that sounds beautiful," Sarah said with bright eyes. "I'd love it!"

“I don’t think it would be a problem with Dean and Lisa. They are more interested in a traditional wedding on Christmas Eve. Ours won’t be. We’ll talk with them tomorrow.”

No comments:

Post a Comment