Jensenfan1978's playlist


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Supernatural Death Note Chapter 4

Authors: Lady Laran and Tisha Wyman Warnings: Bad language, violence, and some sex. Spoilers: My favorite show is Supernatural. Anyone who knows me will say I am almost obsessed, unless they happen to be Laran, who knows I am. Laran loves Death Note. We both love to write. Never in our wildest dreams did we ever think we'd be writing an alternate universe/crossover between the two. What started as a several chapter story has turned into a novel The story had a life of its own. This saga begins towards the end of season 4 and before L truly got involved with the Death Note. This is a story of healing, family,friendship, humor, and horror. We do not own either show or its characters, but I'd take Dean in a heartbeat. We make no money from them. Thank you for reading. Comments are highly appreciated.

First Laid Plans

Dean's cell finally rang about 4 in the morning, and Bobby's tired voice was heard on the other end. “Hey, Bobby. You find anything? Yeah? What do you mean by that? Are you sure? Yeah, Bobby, I know that, but really? Okay. How do we kill it? What? Aw, come on, Bobby, you got to do better then that. Hell no, I'm not letting anybody do that. I'll do it. Night, Bobby. No, I'm not listening to reason. Night, Bobby.”

Several sets of eyes were turned to watch Winchester, waiting for answers.

Dean was quiet for a few minutes, collecting his thoughts. He looked up at the others and stared,

“It doesn't have a name, mainly because the ancient people of Mesopotamia, who conjured it up out of hell were too terrified of it to name it.”

"What else," Mello asked, snapping another bite off of his chocolate bar.

“There's more then one. A female who rules the clan, and several mating pairs, and a couple of males who will fight for her. To breed, they need human flesh. They enjoy torturing their dinner before they devour parts of it. “

The three heirs shared a glance before the blond muttered. "That's a hell of a kink."

“It would be if she mated with one of them. It don't work that way, it would seem. The queen has other needs to produce her kind above the others, she needs a human, and it isn't normal, okay. Anyway, killing her will kill off the others, make them weak enough to be hunted. They draw their strength from her.”

"How is it killed?" L was twirling the lollipop idly as he listened.

“You want it straight? We got teens here.”

He nodded, knowing they could handle it.

“Her body chemicals are highly acidic, and it burns enough to hurt like hell but not destroy you. When she orgasms she loses control of her defenses. In that instance, you have to cut off her head. That's it.”

"You mean to tell me that someone will have to engage her in intercourse for another to get close enough to decapitate her?"

“Yeah, that's what I plan to do. It's the only time she's defenseless and the males are not around her. You got any better ideas, tell me now.”

L leaned back thoughtfully. "I have enough pull to get someone brought in for that purpose alone, keep one of us from being injured."

“I appreciate that, but no. You wouldn't know anyone who can get in and out of there like I can. I have been doing this kind of thing since I was a kid. I know how to survive the horrors. Most people have never come up against the supernatural. No, I'll do it.”

Near's voice piped in."If Dean Winchester and L were to be in position while the third does this, then Near sees no logical reason for Dean Winchester to put himself into a position where Dean Winchester could be harmed."

“You don't understand. They can smell you, and no one is going to just sneak in there without being found and murdered. The only one who can get in is the one she wants. I plan on making her want me. I'll do this, you be ready to come in once she's dead. You cut off heads. None can survive. You get me out. I'm trusting you for this, and I'm not trusting anyone else to do what I know how to do. Okay? No arguments. You brought me here to do a job, then you damn well better let me do it.”

The small teenager shook his head. "Human beings are so confusing."

“I'll let you in on a little secret, Near. Monsters and demons, I can understand, but humans scare me. They will do things that don't make sense at all to me.”

He curled a lock of hair around a finger, frowning slightly at his computer screen. It was obvious he really wasn't pleased at all.

Dean frowned, knowing he had upset the boy, who, for some reason, reminded him of Sammy. He wished he could remove the frown, but he seemed destined to hurt people, and saw no way out of what life threw his way. He looked at L. “ I have two machetes. We will need more, and they need to be razor sharp. Taking off a head isn't as easy as you think.”

L looked at the clock. "They can be purchased tomorrow morning. It is too late at the moment to consider shopping."




No comments:

Post a Comment