Jensenfan1978's playlist


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, December 20, 2010

Supernatural Death Note Chapter 104

Lady Laran and Tisha Wyman Warnings: Bad language, violence, and some sex. Spoilers: My favorite show is Supernatural. Anyone who knows me will say I am almost obsessed, unless they happen to be Laran, who knows I am. Laran loves Death Note. We both love to write. Never in our wildest dreams did we ever think we'd be writing an alternate universe/crossover between the two. What started as a several chapter story has turned into a novel. The story had a life of its own. This saga begins towards the end of season 4 and before L truly got involved with the Death Note. This is a story of healing, family,friendship, humor, and horror. We do not own either show or its characters, but I'd take Dean in a heartbeat. We make no money from them. Thank you for reading. Comments are highly appreciated.

Sam to the rescue

“I’d like that more than anything. We've never done anything like that. We’re gonna have to run it by the families. Sam, I’m buying a ring today. I’m asking Lisa to marry me, and I want to do it during the holidays. Will you be my best man?”

"I'd be insulted if you didn't ask me that," he teased.

“I think that Ben should be the one to give his mom away. I’ll talk to her about it. That’s why I want to take her out tomorrow night. I was wondering if either you and Sarah, or Bobby might keep Ben for the night? Probably Bobby, because you and Sarah need some down time too.”

"Let Bobby have him. I know those two will have fun and get into trouble."

“God help us. Yeah, I’ll ask him. Ben needs time with his grandpa. You know, Lisa doesn’t talk marriage, Sam. That kinda scares me. What if she says no?”

"Then she's dumber then dirt," he told him.

“She ain’t dumb, Sam. She’s really smart, except when it comes to me. I’ve never had a serious relationship ever. Lisa is the only one. Love, yeah, but some thing that lasted this long? No You’re the one who knows how to do this kind of thing. My experience is one nighters. Do women talk marriage? Does Sarah?”

"I'm just saying that if she turns you down, she will be. And Sarah hasn't, not to me since I mentioned I did want to share my life with her."

“I did too, Sam, but it’s been a while and we’ve not talked any more. I want to do this right. I’m buying a ring and I’m gonna wine and dine her and ask her. If I can find a place that has soft music and dancing, I’ll do it all.”

"Maybe that's what she's waiting on?"

“I bet you’re right, Sam. Tomorrow night is the night. I guess I get to try that suit you had to have picked out when ya’ll bought those clothes for me. I know she bought some pretty stuff for herself so I will make it a point to let her know we are going some place really nice. I got to do some digging after we get there tomorrow. I mean, expensive nice. You know?”

"I do know. Dean..just be yourself. Which resteraunt are you going to take her to?"

There was a sense of panic in the older brother’s voice. “I’m taking my laptop, Sam. I can’t find anything like what I want. I want a very nice meal with fancy waiters, candlelight, great music, and dancing. I haven’t been able to find anything like that and I've been looking. i don't have enough time in a day. There’s got to be one somewhere?”

He grabbed his brother, yanking him into the trailer and past the group. "I know, breakfast is ready, it can wait." Sam was almost in rabid chipmunk speech as he told them this before dragging his brother into the bedroom, locking the door behind them and turning music on to stop eavesdropping. He reached for his laptop. "Ok, time to plan."

“Okay. What do I need to do, Sam? Hell! This is so new to me. I had no idea it took so much. I thought, suit, ring, restaurant. I am such a fool. Shoulda had this all done weeks ago.”

"Sit down, let me search," he said, pulling up websites.

Dean always had strange nervous and bored mannerisms but his actions today were that of a man who thinks he’s screwed things up.

Sam was quiet for a moment, reaching up to tug his brother to sit down. "How's this one look? It has a dancing floor, big band style, and is reputed to be one of the highest rated restaurants in the city."

“Can we get reservations for tomorrow this late, cause that would be perfect, man.”

He picked up his cell phone, dialing the number. "Yes, I'm calling to inquire about reservations for tomorrow night. Do you have a table available?" He listened for a moment. "That would be perfect. Also, do you know if the chef and staff would be available to help with a marriage proposal?" There was another long pause. "Perfect. The reservation name will be for Dean Winchester, party of two. I see..thank you very much." He hung up. "Reservation is at eight. The chef will have something special cooked up for dessert for the proposal."

“Really? They do that? Desserts for proposals? Wow! Thanks, Sam.,” Dean’s voice was almost a whisper as he grabbed his brother and hugged him in a tight squeeze.

Sam hugged him back, laughing. "You're all set and this is our little secret," he winked playfully.

Dean looked incredibly excited, but still tired. Sam figured sleeping, fully clothed, with a boy and a huge dog on top of you had to make for very little rest. He figured they’d be a little crowded in the Impala, but Bobby had mentioned the possibility of taking his truck. Maybe they could get Ben to ride with him, he would drive (Dean would just love that), and his brother and Lisa could relax in the back seat. He stared at him and figured out how to broach the subject in hand.
"Since your tired, wy don't you crash in the back with Lisa? I could drive for a bit until you're more steady on your feet."

Hazel eyes met his with a curious stare. “I thought I slept all night, and I don’t remember waking up at all. Do I look tired, Sam?”

"You look exhausted. You slept with Ben and the mutt on you all night."

Sam was expecting a battle, but received the shock of a lifetime. His brother sighed, “Yeah, I guess you’re right. I did. I might actually catch a nap in her lap. That could be fun. Haven’t had too many women in the back seat of that car. Come to think of it, Anna’s been the only one.” Dean smiled. “Cold breakfast and angry family? Shall we?”

"Sure," he said, rising to his feet after turning off the laptop.

The two men entered the kitchen where Bobby, Ben and two stern-looking women waited for them. Dean walked to Lisa and kissed her.

“We’re sorry. We were taking care of some things, important things. I hope we didn’t ruin all of your work?”

"We managed to salvage it but what were you two up to?"

“Well, I got reservations for two nights at the hotel. I want to take Lisa out somewhere really special. It was supposed to be a surprise. Anyway, Lis, got the reservations thanks to Sammy. You will need to bring one of those beautiful dresses you bought. I will bring my suit. There’s dancing too. Bobby, can Ben stay the night with you? I figure Sam may want to make some plans too.”
Everyone, but Sam and Ben, turned to stare when Dean mentioned his new suit and dancing.

Bobby chuckled, immediately snapping to what he was doing. "Yup, we'll have a movie night and see how much sugar we both can get through."

“Hey, Ben. You got a problem with riding to town with your Grandpa? I’ve been a bad boy lately and not getting the right kind of sleep. Your mama is going to sit in the back seat, and I’m gonna put my head in her lap and try to sleep on the way there. Would that be all right, son?”

"I don't mind," he chirped.

Dean kissed Lisa a second time. He and Sam joined the others for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment