Jensenfan1978's playlist


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Supernatural Death Note Chapter 108

Lady Laran and Tisha Wyman Warnings: Bad language, violence, and some sex. Spoilers: My favorite show is Supernatural. Anyone who knows me will say I am almost obsessed, unless they happen to be Laran, who knows I am. Laran loves Death Note. We both love to write. Never in our wildest dreams did we ever think we'd be writing an alternate universe/crossover between the two. What started as a several chapter story has turned into a novel. The story had a life of its own. This saga begins towards the end of season 4 and before L truly got involved with the Death Note. This is a story of healing, family,friendship, humor, and horror. We do not own either show or its characters, but I'd take Dean in a heartbeat. We make no money from them. Thank you for reading. Comments are highly appreciated.

How food fights lead to pranks

“That’s why Santa never brought me anything, Sarah.”

"I'd say you're overdue for coal then," she teased, settling on the blanket with her sketchpad again.

“Yeah, well, I may have never gotten coal, but I think it was more than made up for.” Dean helped set drinks and bring out the food.

She poked him with the eraser end of her pencil. "Sorry."

“It’s okay, Sarah. Honest. We’ve dealt. This Christmas is special cause it’s the first real one without hurting. It’s gonna be great. I want it so much for Sam. You just don’t know.”

"True," she leaned over, whispering something to Lisa, who nodded in agreement. The artist sat back up, stealing some food for herself.

Dean sat back with a chicken salad sandwich, some fruit, and a bottle of green tea. Everyone kept an eye on him trying to be as unobtrusive as possible but making sure he ate and took the time to do so. He looked around. “We really need better entertainment than this, guys. I know I’m good looking to the women but Bobby and Sam? I can’t be that much fun to watch.”

Ben threw a grape at him. "That's cause we have to take care of you!"

Dean shook his head. “If that’s the best you can come up with for things to do, go ahead. Maybe I need to come up with some things that can entertain you more while you’re watching me.” He winked and took another bite of his sandwich.

The boy threw another one at him, giggling.

Dean grabbed the grape as it flew towards him and threw it right back at his son. At this point, the grape was rather mushy. It stuck on Ben’s forehead. Dean started laughing. Lisa and Bobby, both knowing Dean, grabbed their food and got off the blanket.

Sarah saw them moving and did the same to protect her pad as Sam got involved in the food fight too. She watched as all three of them began pelting each other with grapes.

Dean grabbed an entire bunch and jumped his brother. Sitting on Sam’s chest while his brother tried to buck him off, the hunter began to rub grapes, a few at a time, into the taller man’s face. Dean’s laughter was contagious.

Ben decided to help, smushing grapes into Dean's face as well.

Dean faked a growl and grabbed for his son, giving Sam the leverage to toss him. He landed flat on his back, eyes wide as Sam stood above him.

"Got ya," he grinned, then started the food fight in earnest. Well..more of a grape fight.

When Dean realized he’d been reprieved, he reached for any grapes he could find, splatting Sam and Ben wherever he could hit them.

The others shook their heads at the mess that was being made. At least it was grapes but the three were going to be SO sticky when it was done.

Soon the grapes were pulverized. Dean was sitting in the sand, looking at the mess. He had the silliest grin on his face. He took a couple of deep breaths. “”You guys figure they’ll let us into the lobby at the Holiday Inn?” He was laughing as he said it.

Sam was struggling to breathe. "I doubt it. I think there's a couple of jugs of water in the back of Bobby's pickup, we can do a sponge bath and change clothes."

“You know it’s kind of cold out, Sam. Why don’t we rent a room for an hour. You know. One of those red light specials. We can shower and change.”

"You really want Ben near one of those?"

“Hell, no. They might think. Shit.”

Bobby snickered. "You boys are idjits. There's a truck stop down the road, they have showers."
Dean sighed in relief. “Thanks, Bobby. Well, let’s load this thing up, shall we?”
"Yeah..just damn, boys," he snickered. "The three of you are nice and purple."

Hazel eyes widened in a panic. “God, Bobby, tell me I’m not purple. Grape juice dies the skin. It has to wear off!”

"Nah, just all sticky. Was teasing you, oompaloompa," he said, packing away the left overs.

“Bobby, I will get you. There has to be a way.” Dean grabbed the ice chest and headed towards Bobby’s truck.
The girls were laughing, knowing he'd gotten them good.

Dean’s mind was working as he put things away. Sam, remembering the water balloons over the beds, was worried.

Lisa came up behind him, poking him before grinning. "Nice job on relaxing."

“Wish I could get into the Holiday Inn like this. I’d hug you big time, and you’d have to shower with me to make sure all the grapes are off. As it is, I’m in truck stop.” Dean grinned, “Don’t think it lets you off the hook for later tonight.”

"Behave," she said with a giggle. "Grapes aren't best for that anyway."

“I heard that peaches were but they aren’t in season. There are bananas and they give me all kinds of ideas.”

That made her giggle again. "Let's get to this place and get you both cleaned up."

“You coming in to bathe Ben and me?”

"We'd get thrown out," she bantered back. "I might could be convinced for a bath later."

“Are you talking tub bath or a hot, steamy shower?”

"Either or," Lisa sing-songed back.

“You know, Lis,” Dean’s tongue licked his bottom lip and he chewed on it as he thought. “I can have a pretty dirty mind. It might need both to get me clean.”

"That'll take a lot of time, love, and you do have a son you'll have to bribe to get him to give us that time."

“Damn, bribery? At his age?” Dean thought back to being nine. “Yeah, but I bet I was better at it.”

"Probably, love, but since it's time he could be spending with you, you'll have to make it up to him," she smiled.

“I have something big planned for Ben and me, Lis. It means a major trip somewhere. Not sure where yet. There’s a few reasons for this gift. One is Near, but the other is us. One big one is I want some time alone with my son.”

Lisa gave him a big grin. "I'm glad. You two deserve it. Now, let's get to that station and get you cleaned up."

Dean made a face. “It draws my skin funny when it dries.. Can you imagine what it’s gonna be like when I try to get it out of my hair. My hair’s a lot longer than it use to be. Damn. Sam?”

"Yeah, Dean?" He and Ben were sitting in the back of Bobby's truck.

“I guess I ought to climb back here too. It turns hard like concrete, man. Hair? We may need something industrial strength.”

Sam grinned. "Probably so but it was fun," he said with a laugh. "Completely worth it."

Dean stopped pulling at his hair and made direct eye contact with his brother trying to read him. Suddenly Sam saw a brilliant smile cross his brother’s face reaching the hazel eyes. Dean was grinning. “Yeah, I think you’re right, Sam. Hell, it was worth every minute of it.”

Climbing into the back of Bobby’s truck with his brother and son, Dean leaned his back agains the cab, a small smile on his face. He pulled his son up against him, making room for Sam. They grabbed the two Army blankets Bobby had given them and huddled together to keep warm.

It was a short drive and filled with laughter as the three of them plotted pranks to get the others messy later when the group wouldn't suspect it. Ben had started it by telling them that they needed to get the others involved in fun activities like that again.

“Sounds good to me. There’s two rules.”

"What's that?"

“You don’t get us kicked out of the hotel. AND...no ganging up on me with water guns and water balloons in the dead of winter.”
Ben gave him a sweet look. "You're going to help though, Daddy."

Dean looked at Sam, both of them remembering a night when an injured Dean was barricaded behind his bedroom door, while Sam and the others tried to break in using a drill to remove hinges. Sam remembered the ice water filled balloons popping all over his bed and, unfortunately, each of them and Matt’s electronics. He remembered Dean sliding all over a soaked floor when they had caught him and supersoaked him. Both turned to Ben, and spoke at the same time. Dean smiled softly , and said “Sure, son.” Sam was quickly saying, “On our side, Dean. Remember that.”

Ben clapped, grinning widely. "Yay!"
“Got to be something good, Sam.”

"Agreed," he said, thinking on what they could do. His nephew was obviously excited about the idea of pranking the others.

Dean grinned, “I think I’ve got Bobby covered. Gotta think about the girls.”

The boy looked at his dad. "What will you do to Grampa Bobby?"

Dean looked at his son and turned red. “Well, this is one prank you can’t be involved in, Ben. I promise you , I will have you right in the middle of pranking Aunt Sarah and Mom. That okay with you? I think I know what to do. Gotta find a grocery store, Sam, after we go take care of my chore today.”

He chuckled at the crestfallen look on the boy's face. "No problem, Dean."
“Come to think of it, we will probably need several stores. How strong are you, Ben? I need someone real strong...lots of arm and back power.”

"I'm pretty strong. I help carry stuff when we shop or the garage gets supplies," he told him. He was a helpful boy most of the time.

“We’re going to make a whole lot of pudding, guys....instant pudding. You gotta stir it. We’re gonna fill two bathtubs with it. We toss them.”

Sam and Ben started laughing. "I love it," the younger brother replied as the boy cheered.

“Since Bobby is getting to be with Ben tomorrow night, I thought you and I could take him out for some beers somewhere tonight, after Ben’s asleep. I don’t imagine the girls are gonna feel like going with us.” Dean winked at his brother.

"Probably not," he said with a laugh.

"You don't need to worry, Sam. I'm not planning on drinking."

No comments:

Post a Comment