Jensenfan1978's playlist


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, August 24, 2012

Snippets Eighty-Five: The Hospital



Bobby filled out the papers in the emergency room.  He gave them an insurance card he kept for the boys.  He said he was their guardian and Pastor Jim confirmed it. 

The two men and Sam waited in the waiting area.  Forty-five minutes later a doctor called Bobby’s name.  Dean had pneumonia and needed to be hospitalized.  The two men looked at each other.  Jim nodded. 

“I’m gonna get a room and I’ll call and let you know where Sammy and I are.  You can give them the phone number.”

Bobby nodded, “I ain’t leavin’ the boy.”

“Of course not.  I’ll get hold of Caleb and have him hunt down John.”

“Good.  I’m gonna kill him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment