Jensenfan1978's playlist


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Snippets One Hundred Thirty-One: Dean and John Part One



        John drove out of the salvage yard.  His son watched him as the man pulled out on the highway.  John was grimacing and biting his lower lip.  Dean was concerned. 

        “Dad, we need to get a motel room and let me take care of you,” the boy urged.

        “I’m gonna drive awhile,” John answered.

        “You need to let me take a look at you and get those pellets out.  You’re not gonna feel any better until we do, Dad.”

        “I said I’m gonna drive.  I’m sure as hell not going to let you anywhere near my ass,” the older man responded sarcastically.

        Dean was surprised by his Dad’s remarks.  He couldn’t think of any reason why his Father would be afraid of him. 

        Castiel, sitting in the back seat with Sam, smiled.  He wanted John Winchester to beware of his son.  His charge ought to hate his father, not worship him.  If the older man was afraid of his son, maybe he would back off and let the boy be a boy.

        Fifty miles out of town, Dean saw a motel.

        “Dad?  Can we stop for the night?  There’s a store next to the place.  I can pick up what’s not in the first aid kit.”

        Swearing, violently, John pulled into the motel parking lot.  He got out of the car, slamming the door.  Dean turned pale, but got out of the car, telling Sam to help him grab the duffels.  When John walked back out, the boys were waiting. 

        “We’re in 127,” he said, throwing the keys at Dean.

        “Where are you going,” his son asked, grabbing the keys.

        “I’ll get what’s needed, some food, and some whiskey.”

        “Dad, you don’t need the whiskey,” Dean said softly.

        “You’re not touching my ass unless I’m drunk,” John yelled at his son as he pulled out of the parking lot.

        Castiel laughed, looking towards Heaven in hopes that Father was not offended.

No comments:

Post a Comment