Jensenfan1978's playlist


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, November 8, 2010

Supernatural Death Note Chapter 79

Authors: Lady Laran and Tisha Wyman Warnings: Bad language, violence, and some sex. Spoilers: My favorite show is Supernatural. Anyone who knows me will say I am almost obsessed, unless they happen to be Laran, who knows I am. Laran loves Death Note. We both love to write. Never in our wildest dreams did we ever think we'd be writing an alternate universe/crossover between the two. What started as a several chapter story has turned into a novel The story had a life of its own. This saga begins towards the end of season 4 and before L truly got involved with the Death Note. This is a story of healing, family,friendship, humor, and horror. We do not own either show or its characters, but I'd take Dean in a heartbeat. We make no money from them. Thank you for reading. Comments are highly appreciated.

Food and Conversation

Watari suggested that they come and eat.

The group headed for the blanket, still teasing Sam and Mello.

Lisa sat down on a portion of the blanket, and Dean went to help with the food. Ben was with the boys, and spending some time trying to get to know Near.

“Can I help?” Watari looked into the face of a Dean Winchester that he almost didn't recognize. He got more then a glimpse, this time, of the way Dean should look....younger and happy.

"Fairly easy to serve," he said with a grin. "However, you can see what they want to drink.”

“What are we offering as far as drinks go?”

"Sodas, juices, and bottled water," Watari answered as he set the food out to allow others to choose what they wanted.

Dean picked up a basket and filled it with a selection of the drinks and started walking around offering everyone a choice. If he ran out of one, he'd go back to get more.

While Dean did that, the older male set out fried chicken, potato salad, chips, fruit, and sweets, given L's taste in foods.

Dean returned with the leftover drinks and placed them back in the large ice chest. He motioned to Ben and his son joined him. “We're gonna take care of Mom, okay? You think she'll want a little bit of everything?”

"Yeah, Mama likes all of that..plus the watermelon," he said with a grin.

Two plates were fixed for Lisa. One had chicken, potato salad, and chips. The other had a large slice of watermelon on it. Dean snagged another drink for her, silverware, and napkins. They both carried a plate, while Dean also had the extra items. Lisa and Sarah were talking together over what they had been discussing earlier about Dean. A shadow came over them. She looked up, hand above her eyes to block the light, and she saw Dean and Ben with food, another drink, and the necessary items for eating. Both had a legs spread slightly apart, were bouncing just little, with big grins on their faces.

Sarah leaned in and whispered, “There's no way he would have believed you telling him that Ben is not his. That's almost scary.”

Lisa smiled at that. "They are adorable," she said to her, then looked at her boys. "Is that for me?”

“I told Ben that we needed to take care of Mom. I hope this is enough. If it isn't I'll get you more when you want it.”

Her smile grew bigger. "It's perfect," Lisa said, giving each of them a kiss. "Thank you."

He and Ben headed to get their own food, passing Sam who had two plates prepared...one for Sara and one for himself. Dean winked and smiled as they passed.

Sarah looked up at Sam as he handed her a plate. She smiled, took both plates so he could sit. “Thank you, Sam.”

Sam beamed at her as he sat down beside her. "You're welcome."

Ben headed back to the boys, and his dad joined Sam and the two women. “This is great! It's been a long time since I've had fried chicken and potato salad. It reminds me of when Mom was pregnant with you, Sam. Our Saturday afternoons after Dad got off work were at the park. We practiced ball and we'd eat fried chicken and potato salad.”

Sam paused in taking a bite. "Really?"

Near was listening to the chatter but not participating, nibbling on his food while the boys were tearing into theirs. Dean kept an eye on him, but knowing Near, he wasn't concerned. The boy seemed contented enough. He turned back to Sam, “Yeah. It's something I want to have every year. At least one big family picnic, invite Ryuuzaki, Watari, and the boys. We'll have a lot, just us, but I want this as a tradition.”

Lisa nodded, swallowing her bite of food. "I think that's a great idea, Dean."

“Thanks. I hope everyone else likes the idea.” Dean was quiet again. His mind went back to earlier and his family holding a deep discussion and stopping when he showed up. He was a hunter after all, so anything off the norm would bother him. He said nothing but was starting to pay more attention to what they said.

The group ate dinner, with Lisa and Sarah watching with wide eyes as L demolished his way through sweets. They weren't used to anyone that could eat that much in one sitting.

Dean laughed at their looks. “I'm pretty sure that Watari got some regular food down him first. He usually insists on it.”

"How is he not a diabetic?" Sarah's eyes were huge.

“To be honest, I have no idea. He hardly ever sleeps. I don't see how he hasn't dropped dead. He has a weird metabolism. That's all I can say.”

She shook her head. "Unreal. And that Near boy isn't eating enough. No wonder he's so tiny." There was concern in her voice.

“He's okay. Honest. Watari knows he has a small appetite, so he keeps him in food all day long. Near is more of a snacker.”

Lisa put in her input as well. "He looks underweight though."

Dean sighed. “The doctors found no problem. It was me they had the problem with. Near is small but he wears clothes that make him look smaller.”

"Well, hard not to worry. He's adorable," she said with a soft laugh.

“Yeah, he is. Makes you want to protect him.”
Both girls nodded at that.

After they had eaten, Dean laid his head in Lisa's lap, he grabbed her left hand, caressing her fingers, thinking about how he was gonna try to come up with the money to buy her a ring. Not a big one, though he'd love to, but something nice that fit who she was.

She played with his hair, warning Ben that he could only have three cookies with that cake and no more sugar. But she had to giggle afterward when Ryuuzaki and Mello were sneaking him more sweets afterward

The words were barely a whisper, but the older Winchester commented on the problems they would have later that evening. “He's gonna be completely wired and have a major bellyache.”

"True..it'll teach him self control and I'll make sure he stays with Ryuuzaki and Mello in order to teach them not to give so much sugar to a child," she said with a sneaky grin.

“Mello, I can understand, but Ryuuzaki?”

"He's the other one sneaking sweets to Ben," she laughed.

“I think, that like me, he's feeling freedom from responsibility today and letting the child, that never had much of a chance to be, come and play.”

"Maybe so but he'll have to help pay the penalty," she grinned again.

“You gonna make him babysit tonight?” Dean had a hopeful look in his eyes. Sam grinned and stared at Sarah. They had yet to spend a night together. Sarah blushed and was still hopeful of talking to Lisa.

"I was thinking on it," Lisa laughed.

“Maybe I can hold you again tonight?” The question was barely a whisper.

"I was counting on it, " came the soft whisper.

The hand he was caressing received a gentle squeeze. She squeezed his hand back, eyes soft with love.

Within an hour, both boys had their heads in the women's laps, sound asleep.

Sarah and Lisa talked softly so as not to wake them.

“Lisa, you've slept with Dean before...a number of years ago, but you are making him wait this time?”

"I'm not protected," she told her. "So it's a matter of necessity."

“You weren't before, though? Were you wanting a child, or just not planning on it happening? I overheard Dean and Sam talking and Dean said you two had an entire weekend and he'd never done that before with someone he didn't know. I know he's never gotten over you.”

"I want another child but not right now. Dean has to get to know Ben and me better as we do him."

“I agree. I met Sam on a hunt of all things. I wasn't afraid of what he did. I should've chased after him. Maybe the things that happened would never have happened. If you haven't heard everything, you need Dean to tell you. I know what I'm getting into..what issues are being dealt with. I want to have sex with Sam. I want a child, but I'm afraid. He told me about things that have happened since I knew him. He likes to be aggressive. I've never experienced it that way. Is Dean ever aggressive, or will he let you take charge?”

"Yes, Dean can be a little aggressive, but mainly liking to take charge. He will let me control things though. Dean is a giving lover. As for Sam, you can tell him to slow down, Sarah. It's a two way street, remember? "

“Okay. I will do that. Thanks, Lisa. I think I may surprise him tonight. But I will tell him I have no protection before we start anything. If he wants to wait on children, there are hotter things you can do, you know. I want that intimacy with him.”

"Good idea. And Sarah, I'd wait on the kids thing."

Sarah smiled, “Yeah, we need time together first. I will have that intimacy though. I read a few books since we met. I want him as well as love him.”

"Good," She said with a smile, moving Dean's head off of her lap so she could get up and stretch. Dean's hazel eyes stared up at her, and his lazy smile surprised Sarah who had never seen it before. 'God, she thought, he is sexy. I thought he was more of a smart ass all of this time. But, he's not Sam.' Dean got up, stretched, and grabbed Lisa's hand. “Wanna walk?”

They left Sarah with a dark head in her lap, planning the seduction of Samuel Winchester.

No comments:

Post a Comment