Jensenfan1978's playlist


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, September 24, 2010

Supernatural Death Note Chapter 32

Authors: Lady Laran and Tisha Wyman Warnings: Bad language, violence, and some sex. Spoilers: My favorite show is Supernatural. Anyone who knows me will say I am almost obsessed, unless they happen to be Laran, who knows I am. Laran loves Death Note. We both love to write. Never in our wildest dreams did we ever think we'd be writing an alternate universe/crossover between the two. What started as a several chapter story has turned into a novel The story had a life of its own. This saga begins towards the end of season 4 and before L truly got involved with the Death Note. This is a story of healing, family,friendship, humor, and horror. We do not own either show or its characters, but I'd take Dean in a heartbeat. We make no money from them. Thank you for reading. Comments are highly appreciated.

Sam

Late in the night, Dean felt a voice enter his dreams. It was an angry voice demanding his attention. Dean tried to turn over and ignore it but his right shoulder wouldn't let him. The voice was persistent. In his sleep, the older Winchester muttered “Who?”

He began to feel anger towards him, blaming him for a predicament the voice had. He tossed his head trying to shake the voice out of his head. He whispered louder, “Who?”

“Damn it, Dean, get me out!”

Dean woke up screaming “NO!” He was trembling violently. “What the hell?”

L shook his head, watching Sam on a monitor. The man simply didn't want to accept his situation and work for a resolution.

Shaking violently, hazel eyes wide, he pushed the blankets back, shouting, “How the hell can I do that? Tell me that, Sammy! How the hell CAN I do that to you? You got to have help! Damn it, Sammy, take the help! Please!” Dean started crying as he fell out of the bed to the floor, trying to bury his head under the pillow he held. “I'm gonna block you somehow.”

There was a soft knock at his door.

For a second, the young man screamed, “NO!!!” again, afraid Sam had somehow gotten out.

The door opened, revealing Near and Mello. "Dean?"

Dean was huddled in a ball on the floor, holding a pillow over his head, shaking violently, and muttering loudly. “No, you don't have a right. I'm taking that right back, Sammy. You don't. Be a man for once, damn it. Leave me alone.”

Both boys padded to his side, kneeling down. A cool hand touched the other's back. "Dean must look up and see Near and Mello. Sam Winchester is not in here."

“I...I...I c.c.can't. Pl..please...he..hel..help me.”

Mello jerked the pillow away, helping Dean to sit up. "Look at us, Dean." The boy's voice was firm. "What's going on?"

“I didn't know he could do that. It's gotta be new. His anger brought it out. I'm probably the only one, but...damn it, Sammy, leave me alone!”

"Near stay with him." Mello headed towards where the other was kept.

Dean struggled to grab the pillow back. “No, Sam, it's not my fault We're responsible for only what we do Grow up, Sammy! I'm ordering you to leave me alone or, so help me, I'll kick your ass!”

L met up with Mello, who keyed open the door and slammed into Sam's room. "You f*ing bitch, stop it now! Don't you give a rat's ass about anyone other than yourself?" The detective arched a brow but remained quiet.

Near gently stopped him. "Mello will stop this."

Sam turned and looked at the teen. “Stay out of it. This is between my brother and me. He put me in here. He turned his damn back on me to run a hunt instead of helping me. He's still not over his crap, and he's not worth a damn right now! I have a job to do and he needs to help me get out of here and then stay the hell out of the way!”

Dean, stared at Near, barely understanding. “He won't get out of my head.”

The blond sneered at him. "No, you're a whiny ass baby who can't get his head out of his ass and relies on demon blood instead of doing the right thing. Yeah, I know about you, Sam Winchester, and I know you're brother is the better man. You can't stand that, can you? You have to make him feel small and then attack him."

“Better man? Let me tell you about Dean Winchester. Dad knew what he was. He was the little soldier, always wanting approval, always needy. He had to have us with him all the time...couldn't make it on his own.”

“He couldn't let me die, so he sold his soul and destroyed my life by doing it and letting me bear the guilt for what he did. I tried that whole damn year to find a way to save him. Lilith held the contract. I watched hell hounds tear him to ribbons!”

“I tried to trade myself, and that's when I found out that they wanted him, not me. It took the armies of God to drag his ass out of there but not before he tortured people and liked it. He broke the first seal that caused all of this.”

“Using my powers, I am able to kill demons, and not hurt the human. Dean spends his time getting drunk and being all weepy eyed over what he did. He's not man enough to do anything any more. So back off! He's not the better man.”

L spoke up then. "So you blame him for doing what your father indoctrinated him to do? Protect you? You keep yourself in such high estimation when, in fact, you are acting no better than the ones you and your brother hunt. That demon you have been with has twisted your mind until you are thinking like one of them."

“Ruby is on our side, and the blood strengthens me and helps my power grow. Where is Ruby? Dean! Damn you, Dean! Get me the hell out of here! I swear the ass kicking will be me doing yours! Get Ruby here, Dean! You've got my phone!”
"Ruby is not on your side, Sam Winchester, and I can prove it."

“Really? And what do you even think you can say to make me believe that. Dean knows she helps us even if he doesn't like her. Tell me one damn thing she's done that would make me believe that.”

Dean looked scared, “Oh god, Sammy, don't ask him that. Please don't ask him that.”

"She's leading you to Lilith only to have you break the final seal. She's leading you by your hormones and desire for power so that you'll be chasing her tail until you're so under her thrall, you will do anything she asks, even betray your own brother."

“I don't believe that. Prove to me that she's my enemy. Dean! If you know something against Ruby, you come here right now, face me and tell me. You want me to believe any of this crap or anything else, face me like a man and tell me, damn it. Name one thing she's done wrong! Come on, Dean! What has she done? Nothing. You'd be too damn a coward to face her any more then you will me! Come on Dean!”

No comments:

Post a Comment