Jensenfan1978's playlist


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Supernatural Death Note Chapter 49

Authors: Lady Laran and Tisha Wyman Warnings: Bad language, violence, and some sex. Spoilers: My favorite show is Supernatural. Anyone who knows me will say I am almost obsessed, unless they happen to be Laran, who knows I am. Laran loves Death Note. We both love to write. Never in our wildest dreams did we ever think we'd be writing an alternate universe/crossover between the two. What started as a several chapter story has turned into a novel The story had a life of its own. This saga begins towards the end of season 4 and before L truly got involved with the Death Note. This is a story of healing, family,friendship, humor, and horror. We do not own either show or its characters, but I'd take Dean in a heartbeat. We make no money from them. Thank you for reading. Comments are highly appreciated.

Bobby Starts to Hear the Truth

“Yeah, there needs to be some things said and known before he gets sent out there. Can you ask Sam to come too, and Watari?”

He nodded, placing the calls "They'll meet us in the room where the video was shown to your brother."

“Has he already been asked to do this?”

"Not yet, I will ask him when we get up there."

“Before we talk, and the video and stuff?”

"If you wish."

“Yeah, I do.”

He nodded. "As you wish." The man rose, heading towards the door. "We should go to meet them."

L and Dean reached the top floor before the others. Dean was pacing back and forth, nerves on edge.

Watari arrived first with Bobby right behind him, Sam was with their mentor.

Dean was nervous. “Can everyone find a seat? Bobby, I'd been thinking about this last night and woke up early because of it, but before we can do anything else, L needs to talk to you. Sam, we can't be involved in this.”

The detective told Bobby what was going on and what he needed for the hunter and Ellen to do. The older man frowned, listening quietly, and then agreed to be flown down to meet with the woman to get the protections in place. He would call Ellen once they were ready. He would also bring other hunters.

Dean was still standing during all of this. Sam could see how nervous he was and was wondering exactly what his brother was doing.

“Bobby, this part was planned before I knew this thing with Ellen was gonna happen. Sam and I have been dealing with all the crap of our past, but we left something important out of it. You. I knew you always told us we were like your own kids, but it clicked in my mind that you really meant it. Some things I've told has made me realize that we should have been telling you everything. Yesterday, I broke down and told L something that I'd never told anyone. The only person who knew was Dad.”

The hunter stopped for a minute, shaking a little.

"Go on, Son," he murmured, watching Dean.

“About sixteen years ago, Dad brought Sammy to you and left. He came back a week later with me, and I was in pretty bad shape. Nothing was told to you or Sam until yesterday. L videotaped what I said. I want you to watch and not say anything til the end. If you would just allow me that? Can you do that, Bobby. No getting mad, yelling, or anything at anyone til it's over.? Please?”

Bobby nodded. "I can."

“Okay. L?”

Dean walked to the back of the group and sat by himself. He turned a chair and stared out a window, trying to distance himself from what he'd already been through twice yesterday, knowing it would fail.

L turned on the video. Everyone watched and listened.

Sam went to his brother's side, staying there as a silent supporter in case Dean needed him.

The older Winchester stared up at his brother, his eyes almost glazed over. Sam could see how terrified he was of this.

When the video ended, Bobby's voice broke the silence..tight and controlled. "I should've used the damn rifle instead of a shotgun the last time that ass came to my home. Dean, Son, come here."

The boy was shaking hard. He struggled to get out of the chair. Sam reached down to help him. Taking a deep breath, Dean Winchester walked towards the one man whose good opinion meant more then life to him. He stood before the older man, eyes closed, afraid to see what might be on the other man's face.

"Look at me, Dean."

The older Winchester brother jumped as if in shock. His eyes wide, he looked at Bobby Singer.

"John Winchester deserves to go back to hell and roast for what he did. Right now..you two are MY boys and I'll be damned if I'm going to push you away. You are NOT at fault for what happened. Do you understand?"

“Bobby, I....” No words would come. Dean bowed his head, body trembling.

"You understand me, boy?"

There were tears in the choked voice as Dean's head nodded, and he whispered, “Yes, Bobby.”

He hugged the eldest Winchester boy. "I love you both, damn it, and I'm not going to let you two go without a fight."

“Don't let go, Bobby, and don't stop fighting.”

"You got it..just promise me..both of you promise me you'll do the same."

“I promise, Bobby. Sammy?”

The taller brother joined the hug, and said that he promised.

Watari smiled, knowing this would go a long way in helping the healing process.

Dean laid his head against Bobby's shoulder, with Sam against his bad shoulder. The three holding on in a way Dean had needed for a long time.

He looked up at Bobby. “I know there are gonna be other hunters there, but you promise me you'll come back from that damned tomb.”

"With Ellen watching my back? That's almost a sure thing. I'll be back."

“Take care of her too, Bobby. Promise me.”

"Again, sure thing. I ain't letting her down..or you two."

“Bobby, Cas betrayed his brothers. He's on the run, but he put sigils outside the church. They'd have to be Ananochian. He said demons could not get in or out, Bobby. He also said he couldn't stop angels. Be careful. I can show you a spell, Anna used that will remove angels for a while. Can I borrow a knife?”

L watched the younger hunter lead the older hunter to a window that could be cleaned easily. He cut his hand open and did a complicated design on the glass. He showed him what had to be done to activate it. L realized that Dean had used his right hand to try and cut a straight cut in the palm of his left hand. He'd removed the bandages and made the cut. He couldn't get a straight one, and he now had a nice open wound in that hand. He shook his head, wondering what kind of life the man had lived, and how many injuries had he had?

The genius memorized the sigil quickly, then looked back to his computer, drawing it on a program and printing it..just in case Bobby and Ellen needed it.

The paper was handed to Bobby. "Okay, let's get things rolling. Calls are made, everyone's ready." The hunter looked a bit excited.

Dean hated being left behind. He knew there was a good crew going, and the hunter felt good about it. He watched Bobby making a list of what was needed. L was on the phone so the items would be at the chopper pad. Dean looked over at Sam.

Sam tilted his head. "Good hunting, Bobby. We'll be waiting on you."He grinned at his brother. "Want to go haunt the library or find the trio to torment

No comments:

Post a Comment